Secure the bag day: College Football early signing day Wednesday Dec 19th

Does scUM still suck?

• Total voters

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Pickens loved the media narratives and the big games, I’d probably say for 80% of the process he was an Auburn gimme. Shoutouts to UGA for putting their weight on him, plus they do have more opportunity for immediate PT for him, so it makes sense

If there’s one position we could stand to lose a 5 star guy it was certainly receiver though

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Evidently he was in Auburn as recent as this weekend, I highly doubt he did that and then, in his mind, flipped to UGA

I’d probably guess he was out of hands for weeks now

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Pickens loved the media narratives and the big games, I’d probably say for 80% of the process he was an Auburn gimme. Shoutouts to UGA for putting their weight on him, plus they do have more opportunity for immediate PT for him, so it makes sense

If there’s one position we could stand to lose a 5 star guy it was certainly receiver though
Lol at better oppurtunity for PT at UGA. Pickens would have been y'alls best WR right away

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

You said the same thing when Nate Craig Myers transferred y’all must be full of 5* recievers :wow:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
You said the same thing when Nate Craig Myers transferred y’all must be full of 5* recievers :wow:
Seeing as how he got completely replaced by all-SEC freshman Seth Williams, yeah I'd say we are :mjlol: we signed the best WR class 2-3 years ago and had a strong argument for doing so again during Seth and Anthony's cycle. We'll probably be offering a few of yours next recruiting period that decide to enter the portal once your bum ass offense scares them off, as per usual.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Schwartz and Williams are average we saw that last year, there's nothing special about them. That's why they were the 30th and 35th ranked WRs in their class

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Georgia let Miami, Tennessee, and Auburn make offers then swooped in with an even larger bag :damn:
dog, it doesnt even make sense how they're recruiting. This is like 2007-08 Alabama level of fukkery. They came in this state and took the #1 and #2 recruits; have gotten receivers, RBs and even Fields's dumb ass to wait behind OTHER 5 star recruits for a pinch of minutes. I dont think nothing gonna come of it cause the SEC will protect a Sabanite, but there's literally nothing impeding them from doing whatever they want (aside from their stupid coach and Matt Ryan-esque QB)

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Seeing as how he got completely replaced by all-SEC freshman Seth Williams, yeah I'd say we are :mjlol: we signed the best WR class 2-3 years ago and had a strong argument for doing so again during Seth and Anthony's cycle. We'll probably be offering a few of yours next recruiting period that decide to enter the portal once your bum ass offense scares them off, as per usual.
Bum ass offense that threw the ball more than y’all did this year

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Bum ass offense that threw the ball more than y’all did this year
Joe Burrow College Stats | College Football at Sports-Reference.com
Jarrett Stidham College Stats | College Football at Sports-Reference.com

this guy finished with a worse rating than Stidham, who had an overall bad year on top of his 2 most experienced receivers (who'll be back next season) hurt and the OL getting buckled by D2 teams for half the season :picard: and this has been the most hyped up QB/passing game y'all have fielded in what, 6 years? :picard: