full

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Joe Burrow College Stats | College Football at Sports-Reference.com
Jarrett Stidham College Stats | College Football at Sports-Reference.com

this guy finished with a worse rating than Stidham, who had an overall bad year on top of his 2 most experienced receivers (who'll be back next season) hurt and the OL getting buckled by D2 teams for half the season :picard: and this has been the most hyped up QB/passing game y'all have fielded in what, 6 years? :picard:
Burrow>>>Stidham you forget Burrow came 3 months before the season started look as his numbers as the year went by

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Burrow>>>Stidham you forget Burrow came 3 months before the season started look as his numbers as the year went by
who did they play as the year went by that he did good agiainst? The only games of quantifiable value he had passing after Ole Miss were all against poor secondaries. Before you even insinuate TAMU, the same Stidham you say isnt worth shyt had a better rating against them than he did, and that's without having 5 extra innings to stat pad (because he won it outright). Not to mention them even getting lit up by Kelly Bryant.

Maybe you're referencing his running numbers looking good, but that has no correlation to a passing game.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Im not gonna keep letting this nikka force me to discuss some damn LSU, im gettin back on topic

For the Georgia homers on here, keep a watch on Pickens' eligibility. Before today, alotta talking heads was thinking we'd lose out on him sooner or later b/c it'd be revealed he could barely pass classes. Think they said he had a 1.6 GPA or sum

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
who did they play as the year went by that he did good agiainst? The only games of quantifiable value he had passing after Ole Miss were all against poor secondaries. Before you even insinuate TAMU, the same Stidham you say isnt worth shyt had a better rating against them than he did, and that's without having 5 extra innings to stat pad (because he won it outright). Not to mention them even getting lit up by Kelly Bryant.

Maybe you're referencing his running numbers looking good, but that has no correlation to a passing game.
Did you miss the Georgia game?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
dog, it doesnt even make sense how they're recruiting. This is like 2007-08 Alabama level of fukkery. They came in this state and took the #1 and #2 recruits; have gotten receivers, RBs and even Fields's dumb ass to wait behind OTHER 5 star recruits for a pinch of minutes. I dont think nothing gonna come of it cause the SEC will protect a Sabanite, but there's literally nothing impeding them from doing whatever they want (aside from their stupid coach and Matt Ryan-esque QB)
Big Mad^^^^
@AVXL

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pickens loved the media narratives and the big games, I’d probably say for 80% of the process he was an Auburn gimme. Shoutouts to UGA for putting their weight on him, plus they do have more opportunity for immediate PT for him, so it makes sense

If there’s one position we could stand to lose a 5 star guy it was certainly receiver though
Yeah I ain't mad at it. I understand. Coli scouts in here have no idea what they talking about when it comes to Seth Williams.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
dog, it doesnt even make sense how they're recruiting. This is like 2007-08 Alabama level of fukkery. They came in this state and took the #1 and #2 recruits; have gotten receivers, RBs and even Fields's dumb ass to wait behind OTHER 5 star recruits for a pinch of minutes. I dont think nothing gonna come of it cause the SEC will protect a Sabanite, but there's literally nothing impeding them from doing whatever they want (aside from their stupid coach and Matt Ryan-esque QB)
Watch ya mouth when you talking bout my quarterback :Unoudonebuckedup:

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Missed on Charles Moore, will miss on Mark-Antony Richards to Auburn as well but i'm glad that Henderson and Black have qualified and inked with us today

Ok as it turns out we aren't getting everybody but Bogle and Elam make this class borderline elite. Not getting Moore hurts, MAR wants to play RB and I'm ok with not taking him at that position. Dark Matter taking the helo to watch him play was great though.

Black may be the best player in this class, and I fully expected some Henderson fukkery today but glad his LOI is in.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok as it turns out we aren't getting everybody but Bogle and Elam make this class borderline elite. Not getting Moore hurts, MAR wants to play RB and I'm ok with not taking him at that position. Dark Matter taking the helo to watch him play was great though.

Black may be the best player in this class, and I fully expected some Henderson fukkery today but glad his LOI is in.
Y'all were planning on moving MAR to a different position?