Secret Of Mana Remake PC, PS4 & VITA FEB 2018

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
well i managed to get a switch ok.... zelda, mario kart, splatoon 2 , arms? ? these are game that any age can play, you should try them you will love them... you sound angry and emotional .. this might help:sas1:
:snoop:

Look, kid..... The reverse psychology angle is hilarious. You are emotional because I said Nintendo is for kids (which it fukkin is) that statement has you calling me emotional. That's how you deal with emotions bruh :francis:

If you wasn't emotional you would have read where I said the games are most likely fun. Grown men will play, but not RELY on kids games. Some do, some have every episode of Naruto on VHS, some guys cosplay and go "Larping".

Because of the internet it's easier to link up and start communities, but at the end of the day you're still a fukkboy, and a likely candidate to be a gimper n shyt. You gotta watch out for them red flags coli...

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
well i managed to get a switch ok.... zelda, mario kart, splatoon 2 , arms? ? these are game that any age can play, you should try them you will love them... you sound angry and emotional .. this might help:sas1:
I agree with you. Every game doesn't have to be grimdark to be enjoyable.

If they're marketing this to older players more power to them. Hopefully they include content which makes the price worth it.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I agree with you. Every game doesn't have to be grimdark to be enjoyable.

If they're marketing this to older players more power to them. Hopefully they include content which makes the price worth it.
And that's where Nintendo fails. Zelda which is identical to the Wii U version (lower res) is the reason the switch is not already a flop. Then people had to wait for arms and Splatoon 2.. The rest are waiting for Mario this fall. Then it'll be dust collecting time til what, another "version" of Metroid releases before completely abandoning the system by the year 2019.

I actually enjoyed Other M
Had a ton of fun with the Wii

But at the end of the day, and non parents I guess don't get this FACT. The children from elementary school to Jr. high school talk and are hyped for switch. The older kids Xbox/PlayStation

And I've never heard an adult bring up the switch outside of the internet :yeshrug:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
And that's where Nintendo fails. Zelda which is identical to the Wii U version (lower res) is the reason the switch is not already a flop. Then people had to wait for arms and Splatoon 2.. The rest are waiting for Mario this fall. Then it'll be dust collecting time til what, another "version" of Metroid releases before completely abandoning the system by the year 2019.

I actually enjoyed Other M
Had a ton of fun with the Wii

But at the end of the day, and non parents I guess don't get this FACT. The children from elementary school to Jr. high school talk and are hyped for switch. The older kids Xbox/PlayStation

And I've never heard an adult bring up the switch outside of the internet :yeshrug:
So a console needs new games to be successful after all.:ohhh:
Noted. :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
So a console needs new games to be successful after all.:ohhh:
Noted. :mjlol:
Destiny 2 releases soon, I don't give a shyt about that adult oriented game. Would rather play the majority of switch games over it.

See guys, emotions get attached. And it's not my fault :manny: I'm not attacking myself by stating a truth.

Now for the moron who said you need new games to be successful, you do unless you got a system that was created to not only play new games, but can make older games play like newer ones. And while you and the rest of the keep hanging on brigade talks that bullshyt, Xbox one X had already proven to be something actual gamers want.

You're not a real gamer, you talk about them but your receipts don't check out. You made fun of me for playing games you played :dahell: nobody ever seen you on the Xbox side, and rarely seen on the Sony side. The type of nikka to play Tetris on a Atari lynx just so you can nerd flex :hubie:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Destiny 2 releases soon, I don't give a shyt about that adult oriented game. Would rather play the majority of switch games over it.

See guys, emotions get attached. And it's not my fault :manny: I'm not attacking myself by stating a truth.

Now for the moron who said you need new games to be successful, you do unless you got a system that was created to not only play new games, but can make older games play like newer ones. And while you and the rest of the keep hanging on brigade talks that bullshyt, Xbox one X had already proven to be something actual gamers want.

You're not a real gamer, you talk about them but your receipts don't check out. You made fun of me for playing games you played :dahell: nobody ever seen you on the Xbox side, and rarely seen on the Sony side. The type of nikka to play Tetris on a Atari lynx just so you can nerd flex :hubie:
You're "older games" are going to play EXACTLY like they always have.
Keep telling yourself that a few more P's and FPS' (that you won't even be able to notice on your 32" sanyo) are going to make the game "play like newer ones" :laff:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It seems like square puts their c teams or completely new developers on these 'remake' projects. It's sad that the remakes arguably look worse than the original. FF6 is one example, and this is another. As big as Squaresoft is, they can easily afford to do a proper remake. Just look at what Sony is doing with Shadow of the Colossus.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems like square puts their c teams or completely new developers on these 'remake' projects. It's sad that the remakes arguably look worse than the original. FF6 is one example, and this is another. As big as Squaresoft is, they can easily afford to do a proper remake. Just look at what Sony is doing with Shadow of the Colossus.
They got Final Fantasy 7 remake that looks really dope from the little they shown.