Secret Of Mana Remake PC, PS4 & VITA FEB 2018

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
well the fact that a lot of nostalgic nintendo owners now own a switch i would say this is printed money if it was on the switch..nintendo is a brand... if you think the switch is just for kids then your delirious
GTFOH, nobody can get ahold of a switch. So you saying mostly grownups did?
What games you adults playing, because adults play adult games. You know, the type of games nintendo wouldn't allow on their system
I'm not saying the games are not fun, they are games that are marketed to children. IF you have children, you'll steer them to it
You'll enjoy it together. But any grownup with a switch and they live solo? RED FLAG, FOGLE ALERT!!

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Here's my question. I know the hype for this will be huge. But let's be reality, nobody REALLY gives a fukk about this game. You know why?

Who here has gone back to play this? The game is 25yrs old, anyone playing final fantasy 1,2,3 these days? Or in the last 20yrs?

Get hyped, I was too for a second when I read the article this morning. But I knew damn well I'm not gonna put in the hours. And it releases in the beginning of February. Will you be done with your holiday games a month later? This game will come and pass just like Double Dragon 4 :francis:
i was playing it earlier in the year on my computer on my emulator but my saves got erased foh nikka this shyt was fire

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Maybe it's because of this?:yeshrug:

_2043063.jpg
nobody want this crapanese version...:hhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
i was playing it earlier in the year on my computer on my emulator but my saves got erased foh nikka this shyt was fire
I'm glad you weird enough to play this shyt on an emulator in 2017 you pocket p*ssy carrying fakkit :mj:

J/K :handshake:

My point was/is this game will get the hype treatment, then will be forgotten in a week tops.
You will talk of it, and others will too. But my week statement still is the reality of the situation. Especially now that I see its $40 :stopitslime:

Should have been a $10 downloadable title for PSN/XBL/Steam/Switch/etc.
Even at that price it wouldn't be shyt to most gamers. But at least they could make the most $$$ off the property. Greed is a mutha :francis:

Now a secret of mana 3 with updated graphics for $20 would move units if marketed right. Console exclusivity is not in a games best interest...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In other words....the only old games you care about are the ones that are backwards compatible on XB1...but we already knew this. :coffee:
If this shyt get announced for XB1 BC tomorrow he gonna be at Gamestop in a Paul Pierce replica jersey with size 11 Gore's putting XB1 value cards on layaway.

Burger King

Beefin
Daps
Reppin
your mother
GTFOH, nobody can get ahold of a switch. So you saying mostly grownups did?
What games you adults playing, because adults play adult games. You know, the type of games nintendo wouldn't allow on their system
I'm not saying the games are not fun, they are games that are marketed to children. IF you have children, you'll steer them to it
You'll enjoy it together. But any grownup with a switch and they live solo? RED FLAG, FOGLE ALERT!!

well i managed to get a switch ok.... zelda, mario kart, splatoon 2 , arms? ? these are game that any age can play, you should try them you will love them... you sound angry and emotional .. this might help:sas1:

Last edited: