Secret Of Mana Remake PC, PS4 & VITA FEB 2018

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meh 1st one was trash. This is the one the skreets need

Seiken_Densetsu_3_Front_Cover.jpg
I still want to play the 1st one, I've been waiting on 3 for over a two decades now...:flabbynsick:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
In other words....the only old games you care about are the ones that are backwards compatible on XB1...but we already knew this. :coffee:
That little tidbit of hypocrisy aside...I actually agree with you overall on this one.
I couldn't really care less about this one. Not only is it another remake in a sea of ports and remakes...graphically it looks like a gamecube game. :yeshrug:
So you say I'm being a hypocrite while simultaneously saying you agree with me :wow:

As for what I would and wouldn't like, you alone just tried to compare backwards compatibility from last gen games to a game that is 25yrs old. You destroy your own credibility when you fail at attacking mine this badly :stop:

To further illustrate you're fanboyish mistake, the game Double Dragon 4 which I said this game would have a similar fate. Well if you go to that thread you will see me all up in it giving the game praise which contradicts the picture you tried and failed to paint about me. You even got dapped by some of my most active haters. They share this L with you :win:
this is a super nintendo game.. why is this not on the switch .. they are missing out on easy money here
this is a super nintendo game.. why is this not on the switch .. they are missing out on easy money here
Bruh, do you think the majority of original SNES owners are gaming on the switch or another place? I'm pretty sure the switch is mostly for kids. And kids of today don't give a shytfukk about games like this. I got kids of all ages so I've stayed hip. Being hip you notice gamers only know about gaming as it relates to THEM. That's why you foolishly thought this game belongs on steam :mjlol:

No offense, just spittin facts

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
In other words....the only old games you care about are the ones that are backwards compatible on XB1...but we already knew this. :coffee:
That little tidbit of hypocrisy aside...I actually agree with you overall on this one.
I couldn't really care less about this one. Not only is it another remake in a sea of ports and remakes...graphically it looks like a gamecube game. :yeshrug:
The game is built on the same engine as the Seiken Densetsu 1 remake, and that was a mobile game. So, this is basically a mobile game as well

Burger King

Beefin
Daps
Reppin
your mother
So you say I'm being a hypocrite while simultaneously saying you agree with me :wow:

As for what I would and wouldn't like, you alone just tried to compare backwards compatibility from last gen games to a game that is 25yrs old. You destroy your own credibility when you fail at attacking mine this badly :stop:

To further illustrate you're fanboyish mistake, the game Double Dragon 4 which I said this game would have a similar fate. Well if you go to that thread you will see me all up in it giving the game praise which contradicts the picture you tried and failed to paint about me. You even got dapped by some of my most active haters. They share this L with you :win:

Bruh, do you think the majority of original SNES owners are gaming on the switch or another place? I'm pretty sure the switch is mostly for kids. And kids of today don't give a shytfukk about games like this. I got kids of all ages so I've stayed hip. Being hip you notice gamers only know about gaming as it relates to THEM. That's why you foolishly thought this game belongs on steam :mjlol:

No offense, just spittin facts

well the fact that a lot of nostalgic nintendo owners now own a switch i would say this is printed money if it was on the switch..nintendo is a brand... if you think the switch is just for kids then your delirious

Last edited: