Secret Melania Trump Tape Leaks - “Who Gives a Fukk About Christmas”

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Goddamn they leaking tapes, wearing wires, exposing tax returns slowly week after week.

They burying this mfer CONSTANTLY.

The drops we gonna see from the media leading up to the election are going to be insane. They slowly trotting these stories out and just destroying them.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
She fake as fukk. Who the fukk can go from a smile to neutral like that in the drop of a dime. bytch look like she not even from earth. :lolbron:

Breh 80% of my work smiles are like that. It gets to the point that I'm desperate to end the conversation and turn away so I can drop that shyt off my fukking face. :birdman:

I think my timing is bad too, like 1/2 the time I'm dropping the fake smile before I've actually turned away from the client. :deadrose:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
She honestly didnt say anything wrong :yeshrug:

They wanted her to do Christmas decorations while dealing with the kids being separated at the border. The kids were more relevant at that point. She sounded sympathetic for the mexicans too.

The media likes to conviently downplay Obamas own illegal immigration policies and the fact that his administration started the separations at the border.
You're eating up their propaganda.

Obama separated families when the parent had committed a felony or when it was suspected that they weren't the real parent. Same as it always had been and same as it is for American families too.

Trump started the zero tolerance policy where everyone got separated automatically. That had never happened before.

It's true that Obama ramped up deportations but Trump closing off asylum and doing zero tolerance family separation were both totally his own thing.

And she has to do the Christmas stuff because her own husband blew up the "War on Christmas" and said his Christmas was going to be the greatest Christmas ever. :mjlol:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I agree with her about the Christmas decorations for the White House. I never understood why people want to see the first lady doing Christmas shyt, Easter stuff, Halloween stuff, etc at the White House. That goes for Michelle Obama, Laura Bush, Hillary Clinton, Nancy Reagan, Jackie O, etc. Who gives a fukk?! :gucci:

:gucci: that's their main job.

The 1st lady decorates stuff and has one main cause that they raise awareness for.

Unfortunately for Melanie, her taste is trash and her Be Best campaign is completely pointless.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
:gucci: that's their main job.

The 1st lady decorates stuff and has one main cause that they raise awareness for.

Unfortunately for Melanie, her taste is trash and her Be Best campaign is completely pointless.
if hillary had won imagine bill doing the christmas decorations and shyt :mjlol:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
The first lady of this country is Natasha, brehs.

a55fb083622d392d47fb33a38f79655d.jpg

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Well, now she might get her wish and not have to do anything for Christmas.:yeshrug:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Goddamn they leaking tapes, wearing wires, exposing tax returns slowly week after week.

The drops we gonna see from the media leading up to the election are going to be insane. They slowly trotting these stories out and just destroying them.

they’re trying :sas2:

His base doesn’t care tho :mjpls:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates

nikka covid came through with a bicycle kick and probably finished the job