Secret Melania Trump Tape Leaks - “Who Gives a Fukk About Christmas”

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:wtb:

Did he say they have covid to cover Melania's death after these tapes? He might be tryna get rid of her.

:leostare:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I have no recollection of ever even seeing White House Christmas decorations during any presidency :mjlol:

OrionBC

Hard Work and Cloud Watching
Daps
I’m not surprised the miserable and mentally ill portion of the TLR would find their way in here siding with her
Well damn:picard: I didn't realize not liking Christmas meant I was miserable and mentally ill. I just love the Autumn time and holidays:hubie:

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I try not to judge a person’s intelligence by how they speak but she doesn’t sound bright at all. Imagine having to double date with these two? I’m pretty sure hard drugs is a prerequisite.
And anyone defending her :camby:

Daps
So the people coming to the border are following the legal process to stand trial and gain asylum.

This prostitute came to America on a questionable visa and whored herself out until she landed on Trump’s flaccid dikk. Okay girl. Keep up their rhetoric until your fat, senile husband is out of office and you can run back to Eastern Europe as a rich woman.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You're eating up their propaganda.

Obama separated families when the parent had committed a felony or when it was suspected that they weren't the real parent. Same as it always had been and same as it is for American families too.

Trump started the zero tolerance policy where everyone got separated automatically. That had never happened before.

It's true that Obama ramped up deportations but Trump closing off asylum and doing zero tolerance family separation were both totally his own thing.

And she has to do the Christmas stuff because her own husband blew up the "War on Christmas" and said his Christmas was going to be the greatest Christmas ever. :mjlol:

So she mad at her husband. :russ: Is it she doesn't know she's mad at her husband or she don't wanna say? :ohhh: :mjlol:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
She honestly didnt say anything wrong :yeshrug:

They wanted her to do Christmas decorations while dealing with the kids being separated at the border. The kids were more relevant at that point. She sounded sympathetic for the mexicans too.

The media likes to conviently downplay Obamas own illegal immigration policies and the fact that his administration started the separations at the border.
Learn how to multitask.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
She honestly didnt say anything wrong :yeshrug:

They wanted her to do Christmas decorations while dealing with the kids being separated at the border. The kids were more relevant at that point. She sounded sympathetic for the mexicans too.

The media likes to conviently downplay Obamas own illegal immigration policies and the fact that his administration started the separations at the border.
:what: This dumb whore is just lazy and can’t multi-task like Michelle Obama. If Michelle had said this shyt these hypocrites would be calling for her head. It’s dangerous to give these devils Sympathy or the benefit of he doubt, because they wouldn't extend the same courtesy to you. Unless you’re :sas2: