Secret Melania Trump Tape Leaks - “Who Gives a Fukk About Christmas”

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She honestly didnt say anything wrong :yeshrug:

They wanted her to do Christmas decorations while dealing with the kids being separated at the border. The kids were more relevant at that point. She sounded sympathetic for the mexicans too.

The media likes to conviently downplay Obamas own illegal immigration policies and the fact that his administration started the separations at the border.
Man STFU her husband is the one who pushed Christmas by saying before him liberals made you stop saying merry Christmas and celebrating its on his dumb ass . And in terms of Trumps execution of the border policies is the problem ! He is also the one saying liberals want a open border and Obama sucked at the border while trying to show off to white supremacists aboit how racist he is . This is all Trumps fault so talk to her husband

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont like Christmas either. Autumn is my favorite time of the year so, I celebrate the first day of Autumn, Halloween, and Thanksgiving to the fullest. When December and Christmas come around I just dont celebrate it with the same enthusiasm. I dont even put up a Christmas tree. If I ever have kids they're going to love me at Halloween and hate me at Christmas :russ:
Trump was the one pushing the Christmas agenda sooo fukk her and her problems boo hoo go suck your fat orangeblob micro cock. No mercy for white supremacists

Daps
It’s always been hilarious to me that he’s ran on this nationalist rhetoric, shyts on immigrants but his baby mamas are foreign, the American white woman isn’t good enough for him but 53% of them still voted for him :mjlol:

And the only American born wife he had found out she was divorcing him by reading the newspaper

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Man STFU her husband is the one who pushed Christmas by saying before him liberals made you stop saying merry Christmas and celebrating its on his dumb ass . And in terms of Trumps execution of the border policies is the problem ! He is also the one saying liberals want a open border and Obama sucked at the border while trying to show off to white supremacists aboit how racist he is . This is all Trumps fault so talk to her husband

Trump doesnt have to push christmas :mindblown: . Yes Trump is loud and has used racist rhetoric to support the border policy but if we gonna be honest its the same policy Obama implemented. Obeezy was just quiet about it. Watch your mouth too breh idk you

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:francis:As much as I despise everything around Trump, this isn't it. To be fair Christmas is the WOAT holiday due to the fact that it's the only holiday where magically people give a fukk about each other. Working in retail, you will see some shyt that makes you even question celebrating the holiday:

• Greedy ass kids
  • Miserable ass parents
  • Ignorant ass people
  • Magically people care for the homeless and misfortune
  • Etc
Its not even on a spiritual level anymore as it's become a double up on debt just to please family members, loved ones, and strangers for one damn day. Same goes for Valentines Day. If you love somebody or care for the misfortunate, why let a day where a man died on the Cross who tried to lead masses to do better, to buy a fukking Tonka truck and a Apple Watch, then the next day its back to being normal.

Its fukked up when a holiday that supposed to be as family bound (Thanksgiving) gets the stepbrother treatment in the way for Black Friday to buy more shyt instead of using that day to once again embrace the values of family and love ones around you.

I know I sound like the Grinch but word to that fish faced bytch:

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Ole marble mouth dirt whore :mjlol:
bytches entire face just screams anxiety at all times :mjlol:

tenor.gif

200.gif

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I dont like Christmas either. Autumn is my favorite time of the year so, I celebrate the first day of Autumn, Halloween, and Thanksgiving to the fullest. When December and Christmas come around I just dont celebrate it with the same enthusiasm. I dont even put up a Christmas tree. If I ever have kids they're going to love me at Halloween and hate me at Christmas :russ:

:francis:As much as I despise everything around Trump, this isn't it. To be fair Christmas is the WOAT holiday due to the fact that it's the only holiday where magically people give a fukk about each other. Working in retail, you will see some shyt that makes you even question celebrating the holiday:

• Greedy ass kids
  • Miserable ass parents
  • Ignorant ass people
  • Magically people care for the homeless and misfortune
  • Etc
Its not even on a spiritual level anymore as it's become a double up on debt just to please family members, loved ones, and strangers for one damn day. Same goes for Valentines Day. If you love somebody or care for the misfortunate, why let a day where a man died on the Cross who tried to lead masses to do better, to buy a fukking Tonka truck and a Apple Watch, then the next day its back to being normal.

Its fukked up when a holiday that supposed to be as family bound (Thanksgiving) gets the stepbrother treatment in the way for Black Friday to buy more shyt instead of using that day to once again embrace the values of family and love ones around you.

I know I sound like the Grinch but word to that fish faced bytch:

I’m not surprised the miserable and mentally ill portion of the TLR would find their way in here siding with her

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trump doesnt have to push christmas :mindblown: . Yes Trump is loud and has used racist rhetoric to support the border policy but if we gonna be honest its the same policy Obama implemented. Obeezy was just quiet about it. Watch your mouth too breh idk you
It’s on her husband because Trump made a big deal about Christmas while campaigning saying how he was bringing Christmas back and how under Obama people weren’t allowed to say Christmas blah blah
It’s Trump that put the extra focus on Christmas and all she does is have someone pick shyt out so she needed to stop whining

also Trump is the one who said that Obama was weak on borders and Wanted open borders etc so he tried to make a tougher version of Obama’s policy yet had no plsn and lost kids . You can’t run on saying how Obama and the left are soft on the border but also say Obama is tough on the border :mjlol: he botched the execution and paid for it
And Obama did have people who criticizes him for his border policies but he balanced them with offer various immigration policies that Helped immigrants