Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Y
I don't think that's the case. If anything if probably lightened the load of those already working in the fx department that would normally do that in addition to other jobs. It's well known the visual fx workers at Marvel Studios are stretched thin doing all these things for all these different projects. If they can get AI to take care of menial things like tv show intros and credits, then those people can have more time and effort to give in more consequential parts of the productions.
Except outside of Wandavision and Hawkeye, I don’t think Marvel has even done full intro. Just title cards. So they basically just wemt out of their way to flex AI.

And let’s not forget, they used David Aja’s art style in Hawkeye’s intro and promo work and wasn’t paid for copying it. So they don’t want to pay the artist in case. It’s not about workload.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I don't think that's the case. If anything if probably lightened the load of those already working in the fx department that would normally do that in addition to other jobs. It's well known the visual fx workers at Marvel Studios are stretched thin doing all these things for all these different projects. If they can get AI to take care of menial things like tv show intros and credits, then those people can have more time and effort to give in more consequential parts of the productions.
that isnt how productions work. the people who do the intro have nothing to do with the other parts of the show, outside of maybe if they have outro credits. a whole other studio, sometimes, gets outsourced to do the intros. the AI intro was done by an outside studio.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
“Enough is enough! I’ve had had it with these muthafukkin’ Skrulls on this muthafukkin’ planet!”
full

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
The lack of budget was obvious. What happened to the Disney plus shows being movie quality?

Why even name this secret invasion? If it has nothing to do with the secret invasion comics or the characters involved ?

I'm only watching for Samuel L. Jackson
:francis:

but you'd thick they would have learned from Picard and wouldn't have built an action show around an old actor.

Last edited: