Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't get what's so bad here at all :dwillhuh:
I just assumed it was abstract artwork, and never thought about it again after it was over.
Animated images of comic book characters in an intro...so?
I agree, I think people are just anti-AI when it comes to art. Which is fine, it is definitely a slippery slope.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't get what's so bad here at all :dwillhuh:
I just assumed it was abstract artwork, and never thought about it again after it was over.
Animated images of comic book characters in an intro...so?

Not only does it look like shyt, the optics are absolutely terrible, in the middle of a writers' strike where writers are worried about AI taking their jobs. :martin:

its ugly AF. AI just took some jobs making that ugly shyt.:scust:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

:what:. They really made an AI intro to this show? :scust:

Not only does it look like shyt, the optics are absolutely terrible, in the middle of a writers' strike where writers are worried about AI taking their jobs. :martin:

WHO GIVES A fukk ABOUT AN INTRO???

Nobody cares except these Twitter Nerds

:what:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
its ugly AF. AI just took some jobs making that ugly shyt.:scust:
I don't think that's the case. If anything if probably lightened the load of those already working in the fx department that would normally do that in addition to other jobs. It's well known the visual fx workers at Marvel Studios are stretched thin doing all these things for all these different projects. If they can get AI to take care of menial things like tv show intros and credits, then those people can have more time and effort to give in more consequential parts of the productions.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Anyone with any know-how on AI would realize that that AI intro probably cost more and required more work to get right than to just pay regular artists. The AI angle was a deliberate choice and fits with the theme of the show. Once again, the people who are vocal mad about AI and the show aren't even watching the show. They're just professionally angry. GTFOH

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I checked this out because it has Sam Jackson in it and this is the last Marvel story I read.

Besides Ms. Marvel is there anything else I should watch? I started that BTW and I like it but there's a few things that I don't like but I'll save that until I finish watching the show.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
shyt was fire :banderas:

Only 6 episodes though is wack

This needs to be like 12 episodes :noah:

Blame the niccas that complained about 10-13 eps:francis:

It’s always something and the miserable minority always has the loudest wretched voices that leads to the changes that we all hate and have to suffer with

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They got Fury here looking like CURRENT Lebron :francis:

love Sam jack but nick fury is supposed to be like James Bond/Ethan Hunt /John Wick/Jason Borne all rolled in one he's just too old to give us that version of nick fury

some one like Yahya Abdul-Mateen II would have been perfect to establish as a younger nick fury in Captain Marvel then have Sam Jack take the "Infinity Formula" a youth and physical enhancement serum nick fury actually took in the comic's to de-age at some point in the first two episode of secrets invasion with every one saying he is to old to get the job done to be come ( prime super spy nick fury ) Yahya Abdul-Mateen

you then have the effects of the Infinity Formula wear off to get Samuel L. Jackson back as fury and ready for up coming the marvels

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
This seems way too big in scale to just have Fury involved.
Is it though?

It’s a commune of 500 and less are active warrior status. They apparently can still be killed by two bullets or a fall from a medium height.

An Iron Man suit would take care of all of this on its own

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Considering breaking my Marvel ban for this because Samuel Jackson, but still not sure:patrice:

Serious Marvel show.

Tonally and violence wise. You are actually seeing characters killed on screen and they are actually showing blood. Heroes are taking the villains seriously.

Because Nick Fury is a regular man it does have you thinking how he’ll stop the threat which is big so the show feels like it has stakes.

But they’ve taken the Nick Fury out of Nick Fury. He’s WASHED here and not the Nick Fury we know. I think that’s what missing but they wanted to give Sam Jack new material so went the way they did. But it’s going to turn off a lot of people. I think that type of approach is more suited to a movie or show where all the episodes are dropped at once :yeshrug: