Secret Invasion on Disney Plus starring Samuel L Jackson (out June 21st)

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Anyone with any know-how on AI would realize that that AI intro probably cost more and required more work to get right than to just pay regular artists. The AI angle was a deliberate choice and fits with the theme of the show. Once again, the people who are vocal mad about AI and the show aren't even watching the show. They're just professionally angry. GTFOH
Ok, well educate on how AI cost more and required more work. I’d like to be more aware.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
love Sam jack but nick fury is supposed to be like James Bond/Ethan Hunt /John Wick/Jason Borne all rolled in one he's just too old to give us that version of nick fury

some one like Yahya Abdul-Mateen II would have been perfect to establish as a younger nick furyin Captain Marvel then have Sam Jack take the "Infinity Formula" a youth and physical enhancement serum nick fury actually took in the comic's to de-age at some point in the first two episode of secrets invasion with every one saying he is to old to get the job done to be come ( prime super spy nick fury ) Yahya Abdul-Mateen

you then have the effects of the Infinity Formula wear off to get Samuel L. Jackson back as fury and ready for up coming the marvels
Maria basically asked Fury what he was doing here and why he wasn’t at the Larry Holmes Resort instead. :mjcry:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ms. Marvel 98% rt

Secret invasion 66% rt

The lowest of any Marvel show. :mjcry:

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Ok, well educate on how AI cost more and required more work. I’d like to be more aware.
I'm not super expert and the studio didn't reveal how they did it but I know a few things. For sure they didn't just type a bunch of a shyt and just went with the stuff AI spit out. There's whole new field called "prompt engineering". It's kind of hard to get the AI to do what you want it to.

A couple of things I noticed is that the style across different images were somewhat similar in style. I wouldn't be surprised if they trained their model with a style that they wanted. That requires training the model with many pieces of pre-created art. I'm just guessing. I'm also pretty sure they didn't use a service running out there. The stuff looks like "Stable Diffusion" to me. They had to get a PC with decent hardware and install all this shyt. A normal designer wouldn't really have this skillset. They'd probably pulled IT/developer people do it.

Next, the images aren't static. It's video. So you see that the images would slightly morph and change a bit. That means they likely predesigned an outline and template for the AI to use and had it do it frame by frame. If you mess with the AI you'll realize there are serious flickering issues. They probably used some sort of filter or manually removed outlier frames where the AI spazzed.

And for sure they had to run hundreds, if not thousands of iterations to get keep adjusting until it got it right and to pick and choose the best pieces. They likely had to write scripts to do it in a more automated way. It's hard and slow to build it up to do but once the whole thing is set up, they can create many more at scale. So it'd be a cheap if they reuse this system for a lot of videos but they didn't. This is a one-off for a show so it's expensive.

I'm only guessing so don't go talking shyt about it. It's from what I know about AI which changes daily. Maybe there's a company selling the entire thing as a package but I don't know of it.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
80% audience score. 'Official' reviews aren't worth much. That should be apparent at this juncture. Content isn't graded primarily on merit anymore. The future of Marvel is female.
Only 1 episode in. Can't judge it just yet. Its kind of slow and interesting so far. Nothing crazy yet. Only 6 episodes so it's not a big commitment to see the whole thing.