Seattle is such a beautiful city, why is it never mentioned?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I'm from Seattle originally.
I-5 is a mess
Puget Sound reeks
It's too damn expensive
The homeless epidemic is getting worse
It's full of probably the sloppiest looking women I've ever seen
Black women ain't checking for you over there
That's just you breh

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
I'm from Seattle originally.
I-5 is a mess
Puget Sound reeks
It's too damn expensive
The homeless epidemic is getting worse
It's full of probably the sloppiest looking women I've ever seen
Black women ain't checking for you over there
I stayed in Seattle for 3 month back in ‘11. This was pre homeless epidemic. I was right off 5th Ave.
:blessed:
The women are skinny. When I landed at the airport, I’m looking around wondering, “something is off here”. It took me a few weeks to realize the people are thin.
:heh:
I was in South Texas for 7 years before that. BBQ and chorizo got our women on the heavy side.
:francis:
I wouldn’t call the PNW women sloppy. They aren’t feminine due to the shytty weather. You can’t dress sexy when the weather is terrible 75% of the time.
:yeshrug:
Shout out to PNW pre homeless epidemic! That was an amazingly beautiful part of the US.
:salute:
White people in my unit had me hiking up mountains eating trail mix during the weekends. It wasn’t bad.
:ehh:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I stayed in Seattle for 3 month back in ‘11. This was pre homeless epidemic. I was right off 5th Ave.
:blessed:
The women are skinny. When I landed at the airport, I’m looking around wondering, “something is off here”. It took me a few weeks to realize the people are thin.
:heh:
I was in South Texas for 7 years before that. BBQ and chorizo got our women on the heavy side.
:francis:
I wouldn’t call the PNW women sloppy. They aren’t feminine due to the shytty weather. You can’t dress sexy when the weather is terrible 75% of the time.
:yeshrug:
Shout out to PNW pre homeless epidemic! That was an amazingly beautiful part of the US.
:salute:
White people in my unit had me hiking up mountains eating trail mix during the weekends. It wasn’t bad.
:ehh:

maaan when we hit the clubs all these BAD Canadian PAWGs were there....they said they come down cause they love brehs in the states :russ:

everyone was dancing the whole night.....the drugs were strong....that was the first time I kinda understood "dubstep" :mjlol:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Beautiful place BUT the food is very limited and the homeless situation is out of control.

whhhaaat you're tripping....the food scene was outta control when I was there. the coffee was unreal 2. maaaan at pikes place they had some mock monk fish and scared TF outta this broad with it they could puppet the mouth on it :russ:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
maaan when we hit the clubs all these BAD Canadian PAWGs were there....they said they come down cause they love brehs in the states :russ:

everyone was dancing the whole night.....the drugs were strong....that was the first time I kinda understood "dubstep" :mjlol:
Them Canucks had you shufflin?
giphy.gif

:russ: :russ::russ: