Seattle Breh(rette)s Help Me Out

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Work brings me to the 206 for the forseeable future, whats poppin out here? Bout to hit the streets and need to figure out where to go, spots to eat, etc

Hit the PMs to build :salute:
NOTHING. shyt is mad wack. Hella expensive. People don’t talk to each other. Traffic is WOAT. Junkies everywhere. Needles everywhere. Smells like piss everywhere. Bum ass homeless people just post up in the middle of the sidewalk with tents :what:
Black people suck here. Black women only date white men. Taxes mad crazy. Sugar taxes :hhh: . $300+ car tabs :dahell: . Only good thing is that it’s safe and they got good sushi and teriyaki.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Work brings me to the 206 for the forseeable future, whats poppin out here? Bout to hit the streets and need to figure out where to go, spots to eat, etc

Hit the PMs to build :salute:
Where In Seattle you at?

If you’re looking for clubs popping and shyt, Capitol Hill on the weekends is where it’s at .

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Party in Cap Hill brehs :dame:
:russ::russ:

Yeah it was the gay headquarters for years there :dame: but the past decade it’s where all the bytches are at and the most cracking clubs I’ve got many bytches out there
full

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
NOTHING. shyt is mad wack. Hella expensive. People don’t talk to each other. Traffic is WOAT. Junkies everywhere. Needles everywhere. Smells like piss everywhere. Bum ass homeless people just post up in the middle of the sidewalk with tents :what:
Black people suck here. Black women only date white men. Taxes mad crazy. Sugar taxes :hhh: . $300+ car tabs :dahell: . Only good thing is that it’s safe and they got good sushi and teriyaki.

Yea, it's mostly wack but there's good food and it's pretty if you get out of town.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
:russ::russ:

Yeah it was the gay headquarters for years there :dame: but the past decade it’s where all the bytches are at and the most cracking clubs I’ve got many bytches out there
full
I mess with Rhino Room when I wanna smash a white girl but that’s about it for me. Unless I’m seeing a show at Neumos

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I mess with Rhino Room when I wanna smash a white girl but that’s about it for me. Unless I’m seeing a show at Neumos
I haven’t been there since they redesigned that shyt.. plus it being way too crowded you can’t even move and the guy to girl ratio was :trash:

Yeah Nuemos be having some decent concerts

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Hope your money is good, you like hiking/nature and dating hipster Cac women. The few AADOS women in Seattle proper as Breh said are bougie and only date Cacs (not missing much either, they aint exactly lookers).

All the attractive women of color/mixed women are in Federal Way and the other cities south of that area (Tacoma, Lakewood, University Place, JBLM, Olympia). Most aren't professional or educated and a great portion of them are low-key hood boogers...make of that what you will.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Where In Seattle you at?

If you’re looking for clubs popping and shyt, Capitol Hill on the weekends is where it’s at .

I'm stayin near First Hill right now.

I just walked thru Capitol Hill just to see what it's lookin like on a Friday, but it's cold as shyt so I really aint tryna parlay legitimately til its warmer

Not that it's surprising, but I've been here 5 days and ain't really seen a bunch of black folks. I'm the only breh in my office:yeshrug:
Ima make it a point to support Black-owned businesses fa sho.

Got me a realtor to help make my bread stretch on a spot. They straight killin on these prices otuchea. Places charging $1500/mo for a fukkin dorm room size spot :picard:

The shyt I done seen on Facebook, Craiglist, etc is :gucci:

"$1000/mo to sleep in the living room of my studio apt":hhh:

I also gotta get used to all this compost and recycle shyt. West coast different already for me lol

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
I'm stayin near First Hill right now.

I just walked thru Capitol Hill just to see what it's lookin like on a Friday, but it's cold as shyt so I really aint tryna parlay legitimately til its warmer

Not that it's surprising, but I've been here 5 days and ain't really seen a bunch of black folks. I'm the only breh in my office:yeshrug:
Ima make it a point to support Black-owned businesses fa sho.

Got me a realtor to help make my bread stretch on a spot. They straight killin on these prices otuchea. Places charging $1500/mo for a fukkin dorm room size spot :picard:

The shyt I done seen on Facebook, Craiglist, etc is :gucci:

"$1000/mo to sleep in the living room of my studio apt":hhh:

I also gotta get used to all this compost and recycle shyt. West coast different already for me lol
I work in First Hill. Cool little neighborhood but not for us. If you wanna see blacks you gotta go south to Rainer Beach, or real south Like Tacoma, Renton, SeaTac, etc.

Its insane the prices here. I swear 8/10 people over 30 i meet live with multiple roommates. They even got these things called Apodments that go for $1000+ a month, and it a dorm room with no stone or anything :snoop:

Best little kickback spot I've found in the city for blacks is this spot called Island Soul in Columbia City. Lil Jamaican bar with some fine ladies.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I’m not sure about living, but when i visited i had big fun from my homie @edmotherfukkingg i hit up fog room
Went to un bein, went to piles market, i heard the sistahs be in Tacoma, it’s not a Ton of sistahs i seen, but seen a few

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Went around town and peeped some spots today, some were better the others. But it's lookin like I'll be going that private landlord route. How yall living?