BUILT A WHOLE EMPIRE OFF OF
BIGS/MA$ES PUBLISHING AND NOW
HES GONNA TO SPEND
THE REST OF HIS LIFE IN JAIL
JUST BECAUSE HE THOUGHT HE
WAS UNTOUCHABLE

:devil:
:evil:

If he wrote majority of his own lyrics he be celebrated as one of the realest that ever did it. Rich untouchable a$$hole was apart of his rap content along with some gangsta talk. Diddy was a popstar thug.

I don't get, people talk about criminal/gangsta rap, keeping it real & people being phony. But when reality strikes pearl clutching happens...by general public logic people pretending to be a criminal/gangsta/thug is the formula people really want.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Ego has been the downfall of many men

Diddy had ego raps put together for him. Ego is on Brand for Diddy...these situations makes his bars more impactful.

Don't worry if he write rhymes he write checks. Now, I don't know Diddy while catalogue but I wonder if he has content for when people don't accept his money and he can't move the same. Even though J.Lo love don't cost a thing was saying diddy can't buy her and money has limits as his reality check.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If he wrote majority of his own lyrics he be celebrated as one of the realest that ever did it. Rich untouchable a$$hole was apart of his rap content along with some gangsta talk. Diddy was a popstar thug.

I don't get, people talk about criminal/gangsta rap, keeping it real & people being phony. But when reality strikes pearl clutching happens...by general public logic people pretending to be a criminal/gangsta/thug is the formula people really want.

:mjlol: DRUGGING/RAPING/BEATING WOMEN
AND DOING GAY shyt ISNT GANGSTA

:devil:
:evil:

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Diddy is probably going thru crazy withdrawals at this moment. Highly dependent on the drugs and alcohol. He’s been doing bumps, popping pills, downing hard liquor and sippin champagne for over 30 years.

That alone would make him suicidal but this whole situation is a shock to him. Diddy feels that he created his own world where he could do whatever he wants, when he wants with no consequences. He was operating like a mob boss and never could’ve dreamed of this happening.

I'm sure he'll be able to get drugs where he is now. Probably some stepped on trash but prison ain't gonna prevent him from getting high.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

Now i see with who Keefe D learned on self snitching. :pachaha:

mike-woodson-dissapointed.gif

Daps
I'm glad this is going down. He been a piece of shyt so he deserves everything coming! He got away with so much for so long. Throw the book at him. Clear out his legacy. Fooled so many of us thinking he was something else but he's a joke and people as usual allowed him to be this way.

Hope he gets maximum sentence on offer.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
No he wasn't, he wrote a whole book about it the worst he did was smash a pregnant chick in an alley, he wasn't oil wrestling with dudes like Diddy.
Come on breh, he wrote the book. Of course he's not going to tell everything. And I'm not even saying LL did anything as wild as Diddy and other cats.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I'm glad this is going down. He been a piece of shyt so he deserves everything coming! He got away with so much for so long. Throw the book at him. Clear out his legacy. Fooled so many of us thinking he was something else but he's a joke and people as usual allowed him to be this way.

Hope he gets maximum sentence on offer.
yep and do as must to the US presidents and plenty of powerful people here in the US!!