Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
Cassie started this, and I respect it. This all started because Diddy didn't want to pay Cassie. Look at this shyt. He's in jail...he's going to jail for a long time. He got cancelled. He got fukked up seriously because he didn't want to pay Cassie. Cassie started this shyt. She had the power, while Diddy thought he had the power. I love to see powerful, evil men fall down like this. Props to Cassie :salute:
Salute that Queen! :salute: I am excited to WATCH THE WORLD BURN. :mjgrin:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But y’all have no problem listening to the one sided indictment and statement from the prosecutor?

I could give a fukk about Diddy and I think he should be charged with beating up Cassie, however, this indictment looks weak.

My only issue is misusing the justice system to satisfy the mob and make no mistake about it, the online Mob is out with their pitchforks and nooses. They could care less about these women or justice, they just want to satisfy their thirst of taking people down.
How the fukk would you know it’s weak? Feds ain’t raiding his house over weak shyt. They ain’t charging you with that shyt if it’s weak. They ain’t wasting all this time if they don’t have concrete shyt on you.

This site gets dumber and dumber everyday man :mjlol:

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City

Im dying laughing at the accent. Is he faking it or was he taking the biggie voice?

Shyne making sure he ain't getting indicted twice in his life that involves puff, he gon chill in belize as a prime minister and count his stacks. he been having a new life for the past decade, ain't no diddy boppin gonna get him this time. Like BIG said "I'll be smoking trees in belize fore they find me" :myman:

but yeah, he's speaking with an accent to appeal to his belize people "politics 101" he was born there but raised in brooklyn, so when he catch someone from back in the states, the code switch goes back to what he was

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Cuz should've been in Bali a while ago. His ego too big to run.:snoop::francis:

Welp.:pachaha:
Indonesia would of sent him back once the Feds come knocking. A lack of an extradition treaty does not mean they will not extradite you, just that there is no fast tracking of the process.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO