Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could give a fukk about Diddy? You're a long time Diddy dikksucker going back to the SOHH days. You're borderline Razzay status. :dead:

:dahell: I don’t even know who you are, but I’ve never been a Diddy fan.

I just believe in the rule of law over the passions of the Mob.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
221031144748-diddy-joker.jpg

“CAN’T NOBODY HOLD MEEEE DOOOOWN”

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
This is dumb.

EVERYONE met Beyonce at 16.

That's when she first started taking off with the group. People take serious situations and feel they have to compound more sh*t on top to make it more dramatic. It's corny. There'e enough going on with Puff's sh*t. We don’t need to create more bullsh*t to make the sh*t more entertaining.
So Nas lying? :jbhmm:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Daps
And what's crazy is Reggie Wright even called this too 9 months ago.

Damn. Dude was accurate as hell! Sexual predators keep their recordings and the Feds got them.
Seems like so many people knew of this and were trying to tell us all but as usual we think they're ALL crazy.

Now Reggie said Puff will commit that.....If he gets guilty and has to do a large stint then I can see this.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Damn. Dude was accurate as hell! Sexual predators keep their recordings and the Feds got them.
Seems like so many people knew of this and were trying to tell us all but as usual we think they're ALL crazy.

Now Reggie said Puff will commit that.....If he gets guilty and has to do a large stint then I can see this.

It's spooky how accurate Reggie has been regarding Puffy given he's on the outside looking in. This video I posted was from December 2023, 3 months before Puffy's houses were raided. I posted a video in here earlier, but as far back as February/March, he said Puffy would be arrested in September.