Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
This is a weak case as I suspected.

Yeah because his legal team is gonna go on tv and tell the world the feds have a compelling case against his client and that they’ve got their work cut out.

Diddys legal team is now apart of his PR team. They can do the interviews that he can’t to try convince the public he’s innocent.

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
yall ever saw that video with him and Bieber?

i always thought Puff was sus as fukk, but after that i saw him as a weirdo and a creep too.

this nikka has been fukking with Diddy for well over a decade, 50 don't give a fukk lol.
I mean shyt when I found out Diddy was “allegedly” pimping his baby moms , I’d be hellbent too. Fif got bad luck with mothers

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
No, you can solicit prostitution without traveling interstate. You don’t need coercion for sex trafficking. Read the federal statute. Sex trafficking is the simplest terms is interstate prostitution. That is why the women engaging in the acts themselves willingly can also be charged.

This is true, but that would be a much much weaker case. Just the intersate sex trafficking. That's like PG-13. That's a plea bargain case. Without the conspiracy, the violence, the coercion, the threats of violence, the interstate stuff is mild. It's the federal sex trafficking conspiracy that requires a 15 year minimum. and then tie that to a rackettering conspiracy.

no doubt prosecutors get creative on these things, but they have a precedent for these cases, and in law that is important.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

Guy who wrote this is an idiot. He is making this a "settle down or illegal Freak Off" situation where the issue is not about "growing up". You can still be on some sexually weird shyt but it also be legal as well.

"I am tired of day long sex parties and forcing bytches to fukk the crew, let me get a wife and settle down" is still fukked up in retrospect. Low key insinuating that Jay-Z was on that timing as well but "grew up".

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah because his legal team is gonna go on tv and tell the world the feds have a compelling case against his client and that they’ve got their work cut out.

Diddys legal team is now apart of his PR team. They can do the interviews that he can’t to try convince the public he’s innocent.

But y’all have no problem listening to the one sided indictment and statement from the prosecutor?

I could give a fukk about Diddy and I think he should be charged with beating up Cassie, however, this indictment looks weak.

My only issue is misusing the justice system to satisfy the mob and make no mistake about it, the online Mob is out with their pitchforks and nooses. They could care less about these women or justice, they just want to satisfy their thirst of taking people down.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
But y’all have no problem listening to the one sided indictment and statement from the prosecutor?

I could give a fukk about Diddy and I think he should be charged with beating up Cassie, however, this indictment looks weak.

My only issue is misusing the justice system to satisfy the mob and make no mistake about it, the online Mob is out with their pitchforks and nooses. They could care less about these women or justice, they just want to satisfy their thirst of taking people down.

Did you read the memo for detention? it lays out a lot more evidence than the indictment. got you a link if you want.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Guy who wrote this is an idiot. He is making this a "settle down or illegal Freak Off" situation where the issue is not about "growing up". You can still be on some sexually weird shyt but it also be legal as well.

"I am tired of day long sex parties and forcing bytches to fukk the crew, let me get a wife and settle down" is still fukked up in retrospect. Low key insinuating that Jay-Z was on that timing as well but "grew up".

very dumb position. very puritanical lol. very Twitter for likes and refollows or whatever. Makes it a binary choice and it isn't. Jay and Puff are 90's legends who came up in the same places but they are very different people.

The issue here is not sexual fetishes, or someone's sexuality, sexual desires, (but they 100% included that baby oil shyt to make him look nuts) it's the context wherein those sexual fetishes allegedly occurred.

Last edited:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)

exactly lol...lIke his attorney is going to say yeah Sean is fukked.