Etc
These aren't on Diddy.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
So if you fly a thot out to Miami for the weekend, can she then turn around and press charges against you if y’all break up?

The assumption that grown women are some helpless innocent damsels in distress doesn’t sit right with me
. No matter how much of a scumbag Diddy has been proven to be. I’m also concerned about the implications of the blanket use of the racist Mann act.

But, we will learn more today.
Yes. I don't disagree that women need to stop being portrayed as innocent damsels, but as of right now that's what it is on paper.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Why would his plea be 20 if he could possibly get 15 minimum

No ones been killed here and he's not on his third strike

Southern District isn't going to bring a sweeping racketeering indictment with ONE defendant and plea them out for 15. It discredits the whole RICO thing. They are looking to max him out. But the political currents are going to make a difference is my guess, Harris loses. I doubt they offer a plea.

Look at the press conference, the team of AUSA's, they are ready for trial. They want to do him like Sam Bankman Fried is my guess, Quick trial and conviction.

also, because of the sexual nature of these crimes, they won't want to negotiate.

Geoff Berman is the former US Attorney of Southern District, until 2020, read his memoir a few years ago, and he said Epstein wanted to cooperate, like a proffer session, but Epstein had a condition that he not be called a pedophile, and they flat out refused to even take the meeting. My guess is Damian Willians has a similar digust for someone like Puff.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So much social media bullshyt. Kamala Harris tweets. People don't realize social media has created this third rail world where everything can be "verified" with "receipts", but it's really mindless bullshyt. The tweets are the equivalent of a head nod at a party. but because of the medium it's "proof" of something. it's dumb when it's done about the trump too.

and all this shyt about his parties, NOT EVERY party was a "freak off", many of those were private at hotels, with only inner circle involved. Puff had plenty of wild Hollywood parties, but just attending one doesn't mean anything. And as with any party Hollywood or otherwise there's always a room, another room, and room within a room. You could attend have 2 drinks, spend an hour gazing at the art, and never get into the shyt that went on in the private rooms.

and on election politics, they had enough time to secure an indictment, but they want this out in the open before the election, because a Trump win will upend the Southern District. Trump will fire Damian Willians. Harris wins, he will stay right there. This isn't to hurt or help either side, but everyone knows election day could change everything. almost every federal us attorney for a district is out of their job is Trump wins. and he will appoint interm prosecutors.

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
People just don't understand the laws very well. Agreeing with them is one thing, but many don't fundamentally understand how it all works. obviously people like Boosie lol "well I don't think this or I don't think that", it doesn't fukking matter what you think. doesn't matter what I think either.

Also, an indictment is usually just enough to charge someone, they have a lot more evidence in discovery. 90 phones. Terabytes of evidence.

That's why like social media just makes people dumber. Read the indictment. Read the motion for detention.

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
People just don't understand the laws very well. Agreeing with them is one thing, but many don't fundamentally understand how it all works. obviously people like Boosie lol "well I don't think this or I don't think that", it doesn't fukking matter what you think. doesn't matter what I think either.

Also, an indictment is usually just enough to charge someone, they have a lot more evidence in discovery.

That's why like social media just makes people dumber. Read the indictment. Read the motion for detention.
It's wild reading through this thread seeing how many people think consent means there was no sex trafficking :wow:

How many people don't seem to know what coercion even means:wow: