Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Flying hoes out is solicitation of prostitution, that's a misdemeanor. Sex trafficking is means the woman were forced or coherced into a commercial sex act, aka they didn't know that's why they were being client out

We are in an age where pursuit of justice gets thrown out the window to satisfy the online mob.

Justice would be prosecuting him for assaulting Cassie. All these other shyt about racketeering and trafficking seems like a stretch.

Diddy is a morally corrupt person, but immorality is not a crime.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I really don't care about none of this.

What's the point of being rich and famous if you not having sex with bad bytches and orgys and wild parties.

1000 bottles of baby oil. OK whatever :manny:

He fukking with men too. Ok :manny: that's his lifestyle not mine. He got the right to do that.

Now if it's minors involved them that's different.

He a freak ok whatever I just don't care to be so invested in this shyt

Tommy Gibbs

All Star
Daps
Flying hoes out is solicitation of prostitution, that's a misdemeanor. Sex trafficking is means the woman were forced or coherced into a commercial sex act, aka they didn't know that's why they were being client out
I agree with you, but the term "sex trafficking" is a slippery slope today. it is no longer viewed as a bunch of women in the back of a truck bundled up being sold into prostitution. If the Feds or court system wants you bad enough, Sex trafficking can be viewed in a variety of ways. For example, you're a millionaire, and I'm a millionaire. You throw a party that I attend. You have a bunch of a bad bytches there trying to "get on" and you provide them to me as entertainment, but none of them are forced. They know they are there for p*ssy purposes, but along the way, they become disgruntled that their careers aren't taking off. THEN they start saying they were being coerced into sexual acts at parties. How can it be proven that they are lying?