ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
images

:hug:🏳️‍🌈🫂

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
This. They'll dig around and watch until they have you on something ("conspiracy"). Just about everyone who is worth a billion has dirt on they name too.
every normal person has something dirty on them.

if they dug through your whole life they could find something

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I initially though that, but With everything they’re gunning for I think they were coming regardless. I do think the Cassie shyt opened him to the bullshyt lawsuits like the one that gay dude and dawn just filed.

It really is crazy that you can get away with all the dirt you want until you’re no longer useful, him pissing off Blackrock with that whole Ciroc fiasco is when the shyt really started.
This.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In all the cases I have followed like this, no.

Keith Raniere, took it to trial, life in prison

R. Kelly, took it to trial, 35 years in prison

Maxwell took it to trial. 20 years in prison

If he does plea, it's for like 20 years. Don't think they are interested in a cooperation agreement either. Nor do I really think Puff has a lot to trade. but no, don't think they are interested in a plea at this time. Damian WIlliams pointed out in the press release, he founded the Civil Rights division of the Souhern District Office, he put this team together, of all women. This is a big deal for him and this office. They aren't pleading this down to something he can manage, like 60 months.
Why would his plea be 20 if he could possibly get 15 minimum

No ones been killed here and he's not on his third strike