Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Daps
Reppin
Chi
In all the cases I have followed like this, no.

Keith Raniere, took it to trial, life in prison

R. Kelly, took it to trial, 35 years in prison

Maxwell took it to trial. 20 years in prison

If he does plea, it's for like 20 years. Don't think they are interested in a cooperation agreement either. Nor do I really think Puff has a lot to trade. but no, don't think they are interested in a plea at this time. Damian WIlliams pointed out in the press release, he founded the Civil Rights division of the Souhern District Office, he put this team together, of all women. This is a big deal for him and this office. They aren't pleading this down to something he can manage, like 60 months.
A plea is almost always offered...it won't be anything nice and cute for puff , like you said it'll prolly he some joints of time like 10+ years. But pleas are offered just to free up the cost and time in court. People fight these cases despite the Feds having a 98% conviction rate b/c your options are a 20 year plea or fight it.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
in a way, what he's being tried for doesn't really matter. People just wanna see him get his comeuppance for everything else he's done in life. It's like OJ. Nobody gave a shyt about him kidnapping grown men for memorabilia. They just wanted a different route towards holding him accountable for the murders. Do people really feel bad for the women and men who engaged in this freaky ass shyt? Probably not, but they feel bad for Cassie. They feel bad for all the artists he snaked over the years. He's also probably done worse shyt that he got off the hook for because of the clout he carried. Puff is being charged with being Puff more than anything.
whats scary about this to me is that it shows that if someone in gov wants you its a wrap

this is how some small towns get down to this day

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Diddy is not getting life in prison nikka u trippin. Lol. Aint one murder son has been officially even charged for. Sex trafficking has levels to it. Flying chicks out to smash is sex trafficking. Grooming I don't even know what that's supposed to mean but there's no crime called grooming. Lol. Drug Trafficking may get him jammed up if they got something. Basically unless they got the murder and the drugs at most I can see him doing is about 15-20. The R Kelly case was WAYY different. Not to mention he had a history in the legal system.

Edit: did u really say this nikka gonna get 10 years for bad business contracts? The fukk? Lol. U literally have no idea how the law works.

Jail time for bad contracts lmaooooooi

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Seeing as he was turning himself I'm thinking somebody in the room tipped off feds drugs were present. Unless they just really wanted to publicly embarrass him, which is highly possible, they didn't need to jump the gun.

The thing that's surprised me about all of this was that there was no perp walk at all.

We haven't even seen the cuffs put on him. There's no video, pictures, just nothing.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Cheeks getting clapped
IMG-1521.png

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
There’s no allegations of rape or minors. Only weird parties. The drugs as a bad look but they might as well outlaw swinger parties.
A woman literally said Diddy flewed her out as a minor :dwillhuh:

Also, a swinger party does no equal someone getting drugged and filmed while getting fukked

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A woman literally said Diddy flewed her out as a minor :dwillhuh:
that wasn’t in the indictment. Im aware of that lawsuit but that wasn’t mentioned here as apart of the RICO
Also, a swinger party does no equal someone getting drugged and filmed while getting fukked
Bruh you know full well I’d never condone or approve of this. Diddy was wrong for that, but…if this was consensual, then people need to clear that up. But this is the inherent problem with that lifestyle because you can’t ever prove you had willing participants doing drugs and having sex only for them to change their minds after the fact. It’s nasty work.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
Nobody forced Shine to do what he did that night. Did he Rob Lox and the artists or did they agree to and sign bad deals? Yes Cassie got beat up but she was a prostitute according to her own words she was fukking dudes for Puffy entertainment.. Claims Puffy assaulted her, yet she didn't want Puffy to go to prison.. She just wanted the bag.. Thats an expensive prostitute.. The thing thats pissing me off the most is the excitement from nikkas.. I dispise these hoe ass nikkas with every blood vessel in my body. nikkas have become worse than these peckerwoods. Another black man some shyt is happening to and nikkas celebrating.

Didn’t you want to defend black people? But if it’s shyne or artists getting robbed it’s fukk them.

This is just some of the stuff we know.

Anyone remember the one poster on sohh who would defend puff always. People said he had to be getting paid.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A plea is almost always offered...it won't be anything nice and cute for puff , like you said it'll prolly he some joints of time like 10+ years. But pleas are offered just to free up the cost and time in court. People fight these cases despite the Feds having a 98% conviction rate b/c your options are a 20 year plea or fight it.
Diddy really needs to toss that reputation hit aside and take the deal.