Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
I feel like this shyt gonna bite fat ass Rick Ross in the ass **No Diddy**.

https:/twitter.com/peeps_litesup/status/1831507338668171303?s=46&t=dppPeA9Rlml4j4q9oj4TAQ

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Celebrity worship is a form of mental illness. It's insane that you have folks on here defending Diddy!
:mindblown:
Cause people with sense knows bullshyt when they see bullshyt.. I dont like Puff but the government, media, and dumb nikkas on social media making him out to be public enemy #1 over pimping and prostitution between willing participants is ridiculous

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Criminal Attorney thinks the case is weak:jbhmm:

I was watching the district attorney talk and someone asked him if the raids were in Florida and California, why are you trying the case in NY. The district attorney was like “im bias” then started talking about their track record prosecuting sprawling,complex cases.

I was feeling like Free Diddy for a second :hubie:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Cause people with sense knows bullshyt when they see bullshyt.. I dont like Puff but the government, media, and dumb nikkas on social media making him out to be public enemy #1 over pimping and prostitution between willing participants is ridiculous
Bruh the shyt is illegal and he got caught :yeshrug: and there are so many people saying they were forced or coerced to participate that you have to take this nikka off the streets regardless, especially after the Cassie video.

Y'all see somebody getting jumped and that's the part that bothers you, so ya start making excuses for what they did, just because he's one person doesn't mean he didn't do enough shyt to enough people to validate getting dog piled like this

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
@re'up so if I'm not mistaken you said that there's no way they're letting him get a plea deal?

In all the cases I have followed like this, no.

Keith Raniere, took it to trial, life in prison

R. Kelly, took it to trial, 35 years in prison

Maxwell took it to trial. 20 years in prison

If he does plea, it's for like 20 years. Don't think they are interested in a cooperation agreement either. Nor do I really think Puff has a lot to trade. but no, don't think they are interested in a plea at this time. Damian WIlliams pointed out in the press release, he founded the Civil Rights division of the Souhern District Office, he put this team together, of all women. This is a big deal for him and this office. They aren't pleading this down to something he can manage, like 60 months.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
Diddy had drugs on him last night :dead:

:mindblown:

temp-Image-JJ3cij.avif

:snoop:

This was crazy to me on first read but I remembered the time a woman asked me out on a first date the night before she went on trial for a drug case. She booked a room by the beach & just wanted to enjoy potentially her last night of freedom like the Spike Lee movie "25th Hour."

Diddy must know he was done and is just enjoying his last moments of freedom as best he can. At the same time, he was schedule to turn himself in the next day and the FEDS came early. I'm sure he would hjave cleaned himself up had he known it was coming at that moment.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Hoe Babble
Bruh the shyt is illegal and he got caught :yeshrug: and there are so many people saying they were forced or coerced to participate that you have to take this nikka off the streets regardless, especially after the Cassie video.

Y'all see somebody getting jumped and that's the part that bothers you, so ya start making excuses for what they did, just because he's one person doesn't mean he didn't do enough shyt to enough people to validate getting dog piled like this
Anybody can say you did something and more people can join in saying you did something all for monetary gain(see Cassie awarded $30m for basically being a whore) and no actuall proof has to ever be presented before dumb nikkas on social media have already participated in the public.. I see what your problem is though.. It just hasn't happened to you or someone close to you.. yall dont believe it can happen close to home. Every nikka cheering for this puffy shyt, you are cheering for you are own fukking demise..You're throwing logs on to a fire.. thats what you're doing