Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Anybody can say you did something and more people can join in saying you did something all for monetary gain(see Cassie awarded $30m for basically being a whore) and no actuall proof has to ever be presented before dumb nikkas on social media have already participated in the public.. I see what your problem is though.. It just hasn't happened to you or someone close to you
:beli:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
A criminal attorney thinks a case is weak?:ohhh:
yeah. cause they haven’t charged him with anything about the violence but just some ambiguous claims about his sex life.

Even the way they said he was using IV’s…thats bullshyt. People have been marking vitamin IV drips recreationally all the time now when Diddy does it, he’s some monster abusing women’s agency. It’s just very reckless.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah. cause they haven’t charged him with anything about the violence but just some ambiguous claims about his sex life.

Even the way they said he was using IV’s…thats bullshyt. People have been marking vitamin IV drips recreationally all the time now when Diddy does it, he’s some monster abusing women’s agency. It’s just very reckless.
Don’t quote me Indian :mjlol:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
And Cassie stayed with Puffy for years after this footage.. sucking n fukking, doing everything to make this nikka happy. Realized she was nothing but a hoe. Puffy dropped her, Now she got miles on her p*ssy.. she feels bad and feels like the nigha owe her something.. Now all of a sudden the nikka was raping her and making her do something she didn't wanna do? Puffy agrees to pay her $30m..... I call BS... Yall fall for the same shyt everytime

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Cause people with sense knows bullshyt when they see bullshyt.. I dont like Puff but the government, media, and dumb nikkas on social media making him out to be public enemy #1 over pimping and prostitution between willing participants is ridiculous
in a way, what he's being tried for doesn't really matter. People just wanna see him get his comeuppance for everything else he's done in life. It's like OJ. Nobody gave a shyt about him kidnapping grown men for memorabilia. They just wanted a different route towards holding him accountable for the murders. Do people really feel bad for the women and men who engaged in this freaky ass shyt? Probably not, but they feel bad for Cassie. They feel bad for all the artists he snaked over the years. He's also probably done worse shyt that he got off the hook for because of the clout he carried. Puff is being charged with being Puff more than anything.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Diddy must know he was done and is just enjoying his last moments of freedom as best he can. At the same time, he was schedule to turn himself in the next day and the FEDS came early. I'm sure he would hjave cleaned himself up had he known it was coming at that moment.
Seeing as he was turning himself I'm thinking somebody in the room tipped off feds drugs were present. Unless they just really wanted to publicly embarrass him, which is highly possible, they didn't need to jump the gun.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
And Cassie stayed with Puffy for years after this footage.. sucking n fukking, doing everything to make this nikka happy. Realized she was nothing but a hoe. Puffy dropped her, Now she got miles on her p*ssy.. she feels bad and feels like the nigha owe her something.. Now all of a sudden the nikka was raping her and making her do something she didn't wanna do? Puffy agrees to pay her $30m..... I call BS... Yall fall for the same shyt everytime
Oh you're one of THOSE dudes. Nevermind, carry on.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should be locked up with puff so he can go take that take that on your ass.