Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
ZbNGQQL.gif

Did this nikka really just pull a quote from another poster from 3 years ago just to defend diddy? Then had to reach with the post and found one about consensual ass eating and comparing that to diddy shyt.
uoOsIsU.gif

Atl2j9J.gif

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Whole thing has kinda disappointed me on a lot of music. Hearing the disgusting things he's done and then hearing him getting shouted out on different songs.

So many people pretending they're good people but then going and condoning this behavior.

Whole entertainment industry is a cesspool of degeneracy disguised as pretty pictures or cool music

Last edited:

dom_p08

Rookie
Daps
ZbNGQQL.gif

Did this nikka really just pull a quote from another poster from 3 years ago just to defend diddy? Then had to reach with the post and found one about consensual ass eating and comparing that to diddy shyt.

So you a puritanical azz eater :scust: *actual evidence....and IDGAF what people do that's legal, but whole lot of people would consider you to be participating in twisted sexual degeneracy and out of your mind right? Stop believing everything you hear on the internet, stop being scared that the American Justice System is heavily scrutinized by black men who know the history of injustice of that system, nobody cares how you feel, and try to figure out why you like gossiping online about people you don't know
I know you nikkas be over in the Just Baby Oil section heavy and are probably desensitized but alot people consider that shyt :scust:still and would call it twisted sexual degeneracy and defending Puff from what??? IDK what he did. You put on the cape for another poster I was talking to and I'm dikkriding? The point is yall have no facts of anything yet you have allegations mainly from a civil (lower burden of proof standpoint) thats the reality you dudes wanna avoid, and how do you not have CONSENTUAL ass eating dummy, :snoop: what is "diddy shyt" what did he do?

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
More diddy dikk eating
Im not defending another poster, im calling out how weird you are for searching a poster's history from 3 years ago to try and compare him to diddy just to defend the shyt. You are a weirdo.

When I say "comparing to diddy shyt" I mean anything he has been linked to dumb nikka, not just civil shyt.
Beating on Cassie
We have video of Mark Curry saying Puff would intentionally spike bottles of liquor, let the dudes know which ones not to drink, so they could give them to the women to drink. (Hint: That's not consensual)
Mark Curry saying he would purposely open the door naked,
Mark Curry saying he would purposely have artist come have "meetings" while he was in the tub, calling them "test offs".

While you may be ok with above, by the way you defending diddy, majority of ppl arent ok with that.

So yes, you look like an idiot going thru another poster's history to dredge up shyt to compare stuff to diddy. All you dumb nikkas who just boiling the case down to "diddy just a lil freaky and aint nothing wrong with that" sound like fukking idiots.

Before you go "nikkas just believing everything". I have posts in here defending some of the outlandish shyt

just like one of these big conspiracy twitter accounts had footage of him taking phones and captioned it "diddy taking phones before a freakoff" or something like that. I saw the vid, the phones he were taking was from his kids. His 15/16 yo twins and the phones of his sons/w/e al bsure kid is to him.

Some of these ppl posting shyt obviously cacs that never really knew anything about Diddy before this and just trying to get traffic.

Ok, I see where the 3000 number came from. This lawyer is really shytty for that. 3k called him, trying to get a lawsuit going. After he vetted, he only bringing forward the 100 or so because those the only solid ones. For all we know like 2900 other cases was fake shyt. Which leads me to my other question. Is Buzbee representing the minors in that 100? Or were those claims in the 3k other cases he vetted and didnt move forward with?

That lawyer showed what type of time he was on when he did that bullshyt with the “3k ppl came forward” :manny:

Edit: just read the tmz article. The Thalia chick is one of the women being repped by Gloria Allred. That’s wtf Allred gets for being so quick to move to sue :lolbron:
I also dont know why you spelling consensual like that.

Putting your stupid ass on ignore. I can see now that you are a weirdo puffy stan.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why: wanting to wait and see the actual evidence presented is scary to you? You got 17 posts and dude you quoting got 39 :gucci: calling people weird, you nikkas is pop-culture messageboard fans with thousands of posts lol trying to hover around the thread shaming people for not instantly convicting dude, the question you dudes need to ask yourself is why your so invested in what happens to Puff, that's what's weird, you gave your lil messageboard opinion now beat it, find someone to talk to in the real world :camby:
I'm in the industry. It's known on here. Diddy is a rapist. And what evidence? The one where he chases Cassie down a hall and beats on her wasn't enough for you? Lil man?

dom_p08

Rookie
Daps
I'm in the industry. It's known on here. Diddy is a rapist. And what evidence? The one where he chases Cassie down a hall and beats on her wasn't enough for you? Lil man?
BET Awards "Tribute" 2022
Hosting the 2022 Billboard Awards
VMA "Global Icon" Award 2023
Key to the City of New York 2023
Presenter at the Oscars 2022

It looks like to me the "industry" was loving Puff recently :sas1: and if they knew about all his raping and drugging like people be claiming why is he still A list with no albums poppin from him or any his artist's? How long has it been know in the "industry" of Puffs alleged criminal behavior and why would the industry be going out of its way to honor the man they know is a foul individual?? The coli is an irrelevant fan board in the grand scheme it moves nothing in the industry and if it is then that's the reason why this shyt is looking so :hhh: these days lol

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It looks like to me the "industry" was loving Puff recently :sas1: and if they knew about all his raping and drugging like people be claiming why is he still A list with no albums poppin from him or any his artist's? How long has it been know in the "industry" of Puffs alleged criminal behavior and why would the industry be going out of its way to honor the man they know is a foul individual?? The coli is an irrelevant fan board in the grand scheme it moves nothing in the industry and if it is then that's the reason why this shyt is looking so :hhh: these days lol

I've been saying for years. So has 50. Ross next on the summer jam screen. Comb my post history. People just said I was a 50 Stan coz I worked there or a hater. No. What diddy and that do is weeeeeeeird

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates

How many more famous people gotta get arrested for this shyt before people stop saying this stupid shyt? :camby:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

This bytch ass dikk eating deviant scrambling to defend that fakkit Puff.

Ain't no fukking way you was raised by a father.

fukking loser ass mafukka. :mjlol: