Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you? I can't stand you c00ns, that go along with whatever ya slave masters and those who despise you offer up.

Is it the baby oil? is is the 1 'victim'? Is it the flying out a sex worker? What person was held against their will or drugged against their will? We don't have no evidence of that yet. Talk about a c00n you can't even grasp this is a smear campaign.
You clearly rode the short bus to school

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Men aren't either. No one is an apologist and let's stop trying to mince words. He was punished for that (settlement). This RICO is something else and ya'll can't seem to focus on that.

This actually is an issue as to why dudes like Trump prevail and others don't. You can't stay focused on the real issue and get lost in all the noise. (not saying you are this way but I am reading mental midget comments on this board and in social media).
Settlement isn't a punishment

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
You clearly rode the short bus to school
You clearly have no idea how the legal system works. It's pretty apparent at how you view the justice system. Go ahead and continue arguing a case that has nothing to do with the other to prove a point.

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Settlement isn't a punishment
It depends. If Puff punched you in the face and for your pain and suffering you and your legal team had him pay you $1M in damages.. is that punishment? If he served 3 days in jail and paid the city a fine but you received nothing, is that punishment?

If you punched another person and had to pay $1M but no jail time is that punishment?

Things are linear, he was punished just not in jail time or 'legal' system wise. He took a 'plea deal' with the victim that removed him from the legal system.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You clearly have no idea how the legal system works. It's pretty apparent at how you view the justice system. Go ahead and continue arguing a case that has nothing to do with the other to prove a point.
How can you make this post when you’re completely wrong? :laff: You’re either a troll or genuinely stupid.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
It depends. If Puff punched you in the face and for your pain and suffering you and your legal team had him pay you $1M in damages.. is that punishment? If he served 3 days in jail and paid the city a fine but you received nothing, is that punishment?

If you punched another person and had to pay $1M but no jail time is that punishment?

Things are linear, he was punished just not in jail time or 'legal' system wise. He took a 'plea deal' with the victim that removed him from the legal system.
Compensation, not punishment

Hence it's in Civil Court

It doesn't "depend"

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Compensation, not punishment

Hence it's in Civil Court

It doesn't "depend"

Definition of Punishment: the infliction or imposition of a penalty as retribution for an offense.

What is the definition of retribution: punishment inflicted on someone as vengeance for a wrong or criminal act.
Source Oxford Dictionary.

What did Puff do? He paid/settled out of court. Do you think he just said he sorry and that was that? No he paid for it with 'money' that was the retribution.

Folks let's not keep trying to justify the bias against puff. The sooner you recognize how easy you can be manipulated the better you'll be at preventing. I'm not even a Puff supporter but I can clearly see what is transpiring here.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
Definition of Punishment: the infliction or imposition of a penalty as retribution for an offense.

What is the definition of retribution: punishment inflicted on someone as vengeance for a wrong or criminal act.
Source Oxford Dictionary.

What did Puff do? He paid/settled out of court. Do you think he just said he sorry and that was that? No he paid for it with 'money' that was the retribution.

Folks let's not keep trying to justify the bias against puff. The sooner you recognize how easy you can be manipulated the better you'll be at preventing. I'm not even a Puff supporter but I can clearly see what is transpiring here.
You're a stupid crybaby

Wah wah