Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Clarence Avant's death was the worse thing to happen to Sean.

All of his protection gone in smoke. POOF. Clarence was the ULTIMATE fixer for a lot of black Hollywood and A LOT of black celebrities are vulnerable as fukk right now. Jay Z think huddling up under Michael Rubin is going to save him but if Diddy starts talking.. especially about the Kathy situation or if the boys up top don't think the juice is worth the squeeze, he's done.
Clearance Avant aka Ray Donovan

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
It's spooky how accurate Reggie has been regarding Puffy given he's on the outside looking in. This video I posted was from December 2023, 3 months before Puffy's houses were raided. I posted a video in here earlier, but as far back as February/March, he said Puffy would be arrested in September.
Why wouldn't Puff get rid of stuff?

PHamm

Superstar
Daps

All of his protection gone in smoke. POOF. Clarence was the ULTIMATE fixer for a lot of black Hollywood and A LOT of black celebrities are vulnerable as fukk right now. Jay Z think huddling up under Michael Rubin is going to save him but if Diddy starts talking.. especially about the Kathy situation or if the boys up top don't think the juice is worth the squeeze, he's done.
Elaborate :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
That doesn't make sense...
That would be the perfect time to tell u stupid, weird ass Internet nikkaz to go outside and give y'all gay freak off fantasies a rest.

And instead of just reading my post, agreeing, and moving on....u had to have a comeback...lol

My badd bro... Go head and enjoy ur Sunday with ur homo thoughts
Log off

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

all them nikkas. Clarence was cleaning up everyone’s dirt. Hov, Kevin Hart etc.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
ahhhhhh shyttttttt

Her husband got a weird case

Sit this out Nicki
phatearl.gif