Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think the whole freak off shyt not gonna turn up some huge celebrity list of participants. I think that shyt was kept to a small circle of trusted individuals and a lot of this case is built off Cassie.
Yea I am somewhat in this position. There will be some celebs, meek, maybe usher or Bieber, Busta is highly likely, but not literally everyone connected to him. If it had that many participants, it couldn't have kept up for so many years.

King Poetic

W.A.R.(We Are Relentless)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
I don't think the whole freak off shyt is gonna turn up some huge celebrity list of participants. I think that shyt was kept to a small circle of trusted individuals and a lot of this case is built off Cassie.

Yeah,, more like Wall Street executives, judges, attorneys, police and others who desperately want to party with celebrities

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I don't think the whole freak off shyt is gonna turn up some huge celebrity list of participants. I think that shyt was kept to a small circle of trusted individuals and a lot of this case is built off Cassie.

I think a lot of major players were involved but just like the Epstein flight logs, nothing will come of it as there's too many people with power who will ensure that information is squashed.

Like Epstein and Weinstein, Diddy will be sacrificed and his punishment will be used as an example of justice being served, all the while nothing really changes, and the same systems of abuse are still maintained.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

:gucci:

WHO NEEDS NOT ONE... BUT TWO BEDS, TWO FUNCTIONAL, AT LEAST FULL SIZED BEDS...
ON AN INDOOR BASKETBALL COURT!?!?! :mindblown:

YOU SICK, SICK fukk :picard:

It is a hotel room in Las Vegas:

Palms_Hardwood_BasketballCourt_v4_NOBEDS.jpg

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
It is a hotel room in Las Vegas:

Palms_Hardwood_BasketballCourt_v4_NOBEDS.jpg
See how easy it is to spread lies?