Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I don't think the whole freak off shyt is gonna turn up some huge celebrity list of participants. I think that shyt was kept to a small circle of trusted individuals and a lot of this case is built off Cassie.

exactly. People just love the hype and salaciousness.

The innunedno of celebrities and 'weird' sex, when this was more about power dynamics between Puff and women, and Puff and his team. It drowns out everything and all you get is the noise of dumb twitter posts and nighttime talk shows.

lib123

All Star
Daps
Clarence Avant's death was the worse thing to happen to Sean.

All of his protection gone in smoke. POOF. Clarence was the ULTIMATE fixer for a lot of black Hollywood and A LOT of black celebrities are vulnerable as fukk right now. Jay Z think huddling up under Michael Rubin is going to save him but if Diddy starts talking.. especially about the Kathy situation or if the boys up top don't think the juice is worth the squeeze, he's done.

I’ve been hearing that consistently and that’s interesting. It goes to show how important it is to have older male figures who can pull your coat. While we know white men are protected by the system, they also have Clarence Avant’s as uncle’s, father’s and family friends who can pull their coat and tell them when they’re going too far. That’s why I was saying Kanye’s Dad low-key failed by not seeming to fill the role that his Mom played as far as helping to keep Kanye from self-destructing.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
The huge component in this is the sex trafficking.

Simply "sending" someone to these billionaires and other rich ppl is the definition of that. Usher sending Bieber to Diddy, whoever sent Meek Mill to Robert Kraft, Michael Rubin, etc.

They can disguise Meek being involved with Robert Kraft for "prison reform" all they want. I think he was pimped out to Kraft. shyt, Diddy probably filmed himself fukking Meek, sold the video to Kraft and Kraft contacting Jay Z and saying "bring him to me"

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Derailment
You posted this at 6am on a Sunday morning. Maybe you should take your own advice and log off.
That doesn't make sense...
That would be the perfect time to tell u stupid, weird ass Internet nikkaz to go outside and give y'all gay freak off fantasies a rest.

And instead of just reading my post, agreeing, and moving on....u had to have a comeback...lol

My badd bro... Go head and enjoy ur Sunday with ur homo thoughts