Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
this idiot bout to jam himself up for a fakkit
This nikka admitted getting some strippers to come to his crib To give his 13 year old some head.

But he's right Homie is crashing to be right.

Blueface had strippers around his 5 year old and when he was more concerned with cookies than coochie he questioned his own sons' sexuality.

These nikkas is Deviants But we listen to their records and only get fake nikka outraged when told to.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why not charge Harve now?

Same with Trump why not sentence him now?

People won't care three years from now so if Puff is convicted and Harve dips to Haiti he'll never be held accountable.

Same with Trump he grabs hoes by the p*ssy but if he's Prez good luck with sending him to jail.
Right. If he’s just this capo in a sex ring, then whats the delay in bringing him down? And he’s the one who was really doing the underaged shyt if the civil case is correct

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You know how the legal systems likes to play games.

You can’t make a career on a harve Pierre, but Mr. Bad boy, Sean John, Sean Diddy Combs, Puff Daddy :banderas:
We're talking about Child Predators and someone is the the so called "Big Fish"???

A b*stard cornholes a kid and can skate as long as he tells on another person?

In the case of the Detroit accuser she was brought to Puff she remembered and kept evidence of the encounter but cant remember who brought her to the club and the VIP table.

So two potiential Child rapists go free to get one.

Trump is skating because you can't jail an expresident. You can but it wouldn't be worth doing so.

The problem with the Herve Pierre case is that if Andre Harrell was still here, you can’t tell me he wouldn’t be picked up too.

ALL these guys were there.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This really revolves around an increasingly discomfort I have with these RICO laws. It’s basically exploiting social dynamics because prosecutors dont like doing the blocking and tackling of real judicial work. They tried it on R Kelly. They tried it on Cosby. They tried it on Trump in Georgia and that seems to have failed. Young Thug’s trial is a clusterfukk.

Diddy is dead to rights on gun, drug, and assault charges. Maybe sex crimes. This doesn’t mean he’s Jeffrey Epstein.

This racketeering shyt is getting outta hand. Diddy is a rich guy who likes to live like a Roman Emperor. That doesn’t mean he’s running a global sex ring and the indictment doesn’t indicate that.

If you compare this to the R Kelly case, there was WAY more damning allegations directly to Kelly than what they’re accusing Diddy of.
Well to give you more ammo for your anti republican stance George Blakley wrote the law and Giuliani used it to prosecute Mobsters then used it on all kinds of Gangs then became Mayor then a MAGA spokesperson before being accused of corruption and dropped by Donald.

many Many low level Black Drug dealers are in prison because of this. I almost went to prison for this because I was a low level member of a gang that was being investigated in a war with the Rayful Edmonds organization.

I was 15 at the time. I guess I could have flipped but i wouldn't have snitched at that time.

I know I was going to be indicted because a corrupt member of the task force sold the paperwork to the leader of our gang.

Me reading it was obstruction of justice *technically* so that's another branch of RICO right there.

The only reason why I'm not in Jail now is because Rayful went to jail and the laedership of my gang was killed.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You know how the legal systems likes to play games.

You can’t make a career on a harve Pierre,
but Mr. Bad boy, Sean John, Sean Diddy Combs, Puff Daddy :banderas:
That's my point this ain't about Justice THIS IS ABOUT MONEY!!!!

The Feds get promotions the prosectors get promotions Diddy's lawyers get paid and the lawsuits get paid out.

The FEDS and Prosecutors are probably gonna go work for other Deviants doing the same thing as Diddy did advising them to just not give the hoe's drugs at there Freak offs.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Don't understand why he didn't just call Russ up and get a spot in Bali. He must have thought he was untouchable.
he got raided March 28th.

According to the indictment he was negotiating giving up his passport in April 1st.

image.jpg

He’s fried. :francis:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Right. If he’s just this capo in a sex ring, then whats the delay in bringing him down? And he’s the one who was really doing the underaged shyt if the civil case is correct
Yes if the leaders of my gang was alive they would've be arrested as would I. My lawyer woukdn't be able to say My Client is only 15 he didn't know what he was doing

But Harve can rape A Child but his case can wait til we get Diddy.

Harve could dip now and not even be here to tell onDiddy.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Lil Rod said he recruited girls right out of the Booby Trap strip club. If that were true then basically the owners and managers of the booby trap was facilitating prostitution.

All the strippers have to say is that they were threatened with losing their jobs if they didn't go with Diddy and they'd be right there in Diddy's "freako RICO"

Stripers literally tell people they do Private Parties. Bachelor and Bachelorette parties should be federally banned because this is all Sex Trafficking.