Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
He isn't articulating himself well because he is an idiot BUT the can of worms is if someone else pays for your transportation and you have sex is that sex trafficking?

What are the exclusions? Being legally married? That then opens the door for discrimination.

Dating? Wtf is dating? Lol

Can someone not say they paid for their friend to Join them on vacation? Also the friend had a financial predicament that came up and as a good friend you gave them money to help?
I really want to know if orgies are legal.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
More reason why fame is for simpletons. The real power is the cats you don't know exist
Clive Davis was famous for his "auditions" but he's not a household Name so not charged.

Brett Ratner was right there with Russell and mentioned in the same cases not as famous so not charged.

You can be a F.A.N. as long as you have no FANS

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That’s a civil case for Harve and Puff, for now.

There is no federal statute of limitations for sex trafficking a minor, from what I’ve read.

If they don’t pin puff for this current criminal case, they’ll probably spin the block minor sex traf shyt.

Got dam the odds are stacked against him.

I don’t doubt that people behind the scenes are trying to get his assets for the low, but I’m sure there are people in high places that want to see his alleged behavior accounted for.

Trump is next if he loses.
Why not charge Harve now?

Same with Trump why not sentence him now?

People won't care three years from now so if Puff is convicted and Harve dips to Haiti he'll never be held accountable.

Same with Trump he grabs hoes by the p*ssy but if he's Prez good luck with sending him to jail.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They really could just shut us up by making a better presentation of the facts here. We all know what he was doing, but this indictment is sloppy and almost seems rushed.
Yeah just say that on the tapes there was one person saying No and say that that person wasn't a potential employee and didn't keep quiet in hopes of being in the industry.

Because Tiffany Redd said she knew what Cassie was going through but kept quiet to keep writing for Bad Boy only when she admitted that her songs wasn't making money did she come forward.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
for all we know they already came at harve and he ratted on :takedat: to get off with a slap on the wrist.
That's another thing these wild ass deals to save people's asses.

Sammy the Bull got 5 years after admitting to 19 Murders then got out to set up an exstacy ring but they Got Gotti that's all that matters.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why not charge Harve now?

Same with Trump why not sentence him now?

People won't care three years from now so if Puff is convicted and Harve dips to Haiti he'll never be held accountable.

Same with Trump he grabs hoes by the p*ssy but if he's Prez good luck with sending him to jail.
Harve has potential to be flipped to nail Puff later if necessary, puff is the big fish.

Trump is skating for now because the courts are p*ssy :pacspit:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You said alot, but you didn't say anything regarding what I said.

They have tapes, they have whatever else they may have found, they have ppl to corroborate whatever they found. Apparently he was threatening ppl to not testify, which is a huge no-no.

That's what they do before moving forward in a situation like this. They won't lay all their cards out on day 1.

NOW, if we get into the trial and all they have is a 1000 bottles of baby oil, then I will agree with you. But aside from that, Puff has made a huge amount of enemies over the years thru shady business dealing, contracts etc. That won't work in his favor if nobody has anything good to say about you.

Regarding the hotel tape, it doesn't matter why it was kept under wraps, the rumor is it was discovered when they raided his house. Is that not true?
All of this is public opinion I'm going off what is being said we don't know what the FEDS know but when an indictment becomes unsealed the basic facts of the case are known.

There might be more evidence and people make come forward but it's not like they're holding back weapons of mass destruction in the case The nikka was having wild freak off's that's the case.

The Hotel tape probably wasn't found in the house besides theirs other tapes of wild sex that can't be shown. Why keep that tape and not the tapes of 30 nikkas buttfukking Cassie?

What happened was Cassie told them about the Hotel Beatdown and said that Puff paid off the Hotel and they went to the Hotel employees and said Forget about the extortion or Blackmail charge DO YOU HAVE EVIDENCE? and they said I kept a copy of the tape

The Hotel destroyed their copies but the extortionist kept their copy.

They kept the 50K but that was a cash payment so no evidence of that.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Well remember now they can just claim they were under the influence of a drug or diddy made me do it or I would get fired or blackballed or whatever excuse they wanna come up with.. and no proof will need to be presented
Yes and that's the main problem Rape is essentially a he said she said if there's no defense wounds

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Harve has potential to be flipped to nail Puff later if necessary, puff is the big fish.

Trump is skating for now because the courts are p*ssy :pacspit:
We're talking about Child Predators and someone is the the so called "Big Fish"???

A b*stard cornholes a kid and can skate as long as he tells on another person?

In the case of the Detroit accuser she was brought to Puff she remembered and kept evidence of the encounter but cant remember who brought her to the club and the VIP table.

So two potiential Child rapists go free to get one.

Trump is skating because you can't jail an expresident. You can but it wouldn't be worth doing so.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yeah just say that on the tapes there was one person saying No and say that that person wasn't a potential employee and didn't keep quiet in hopes of being in the industry.

Because Tiffany Redd said she knew what Cassie was going through but kept quiet to keep writing for Bad Boy only when she admitted that her songs wasn't making money did she come forward.
This really revolves around an increasingly discomfort I have with these RICO laws. It’s basically exploiting social dynamics because prosecutors dont like doing the blocking and tackling of real judicial work. They tried it on R Kelly. They tried it on Cosby. They tried it on Trump in Georgia and that seems to have failed. Young Thug’s trial is a clusterfukk.

Diddy is dead to rights on gun, drug, and assault charges. Maybe sex crimes. This doesn’t mean he’s Jeffrey Epstein.

This racketeering shyt is getting outta hand. Diddy is a rich guy who likes to live like a Roman Emperor. That doesn’t mean he’s running a global sex ring and the indictment doesn’t indicate that.

If you compare this to the R Kelly case, there was WAY more damning allegations directly to Kelly than what they’re accusing Diddy of.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We're talking about Child Predators and someone is the the so called "Big Fish"???

A b*stard cornholes a kid and can skate as long as he tells on another person?

In the case of the Detroit accuser she was brought to Puff she remembered and kept evidence of the encounter but cant remember who brought her to the club and the VIP table.

So two potiential Child rapists go free to get one.

Trump is skating because you can't jail an expresident. You can but it wouldn't be worth doing so.
You know how the legal systems likes to play games.

You can’t make a career on a harve Pierre, but Mr. Bad boy, Sean John, Sean Diddy Combs, Puff Daddy :banderas: