Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Guarantee it was biggie boy D Roc and others puff kept around was the ones strong arming hoes and putting guns to dudes chest saying get back in the room

Puffy pointing AR 15 at dudes saying “” use that body oil and fukk cassie and yung miami right in front of me
Him calling her "Yung Miami" in an orgy got me :dead:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
You do start to ask…are orgies even legal? I mean…all it takes is ONE person to blow the spot up when everyone wants to get into freak shyt

It's a slippery slope. It doesn't seem Diddy was handing out NDAs for everything or idk if something happens where NDAs can be made void.

That said the Freak shyt and physically attacking people are different things but in the Diddy shyt is all being grouped together. And Sex Trafficking is grey as hell because it implies no consent, but then if someone consents you can then pull the vague "power coercion" thing.

So at what point can consenting adults consent to anything? if at any time you can remix the definition? Where does it end? It's easy to say "don't over think it" until you get fukked over, because a chick you smashed is pissed you didn't text her within a certain time frame, she regrets it and now you are a rapist sex trafficker.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
whole lot of people booking them flights to bali right now

and a whole lot of record labels going to be looking for new executives
I think so. I think at some point nikkas are gonna keep recyling the same thot broads and dealing with overseas hoes.

You deal with the wrong bytch here she'll put a case on you.

Remember TI lost that movie role because those chicks said he raped them then the case went no where.