:lupe: is Jay-Z n3xt?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Naomi had African War Lord Charles Taylor tricking blood diamonds on her.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

yeah I know. My issue with these things is there are legit institutions trafficking humans that they don't seem to go after, and then clout demons who didn't get their big break crying foul. I just hate how everything gets grouped together as it creates a dangerous environment.

But that said being a Freaky ass nikka and the stuff Diddy was doing all these years are not one and the same. nikka was a terrorist. But also with this shyt I hate how "some people" will use terroist as avatar for "Black Men", thus sane black men will feel the need to speak out but then get seen as "defending" a demon. We saw this in the Tory vs Megan shyt where it became a proxy Black Gender War thing vs two individual idiots.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yeah I know. My issue with these things is there are legit institutions trafficking humans that they don't seem to go after, and then clout demons who didn't get their big break crying foul. I just hate how everything gets grouped together as it creates a dangerous environment.

But that said being a Freaky ass nikka and the stuff Diddy was doing all these years are not one and the same. nikka was a terrorist. But also with this shyt I hate how "some people" will use terroist as avatar for "Black Men", thus sane black men will feel the need to speak out but then get seen as "defending" a demon. We saw this in the Tory vs Megan shyt where it became a proxy Black Gender War thing vs two individual idiots.
You do start to ask…are orgies even legal? I mean…all it takes is ONE person to blow the spot up when everyone wants to get into freak shyt