Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
That nikka Pre Prison nightmares
are about to be lit!!!

6zfRhJk.png

Sup Puff? You promised to look out for ma duke.

IZjMaQZ.png

Big! i'm sorry man......i'm sorry!!

KOxilV1.png

welcome home bytch.....you and dre bytches
and that nikka snoop aint loyal.

OArk23C.png

Dont kill me man!!! dont kill me!!!!

FaqDiWS.png

IZjMaQZ.png

what's wrong with white fingernails????!!!

CSvz5l8.png

IZjMaQZ.png

Them Mutha fukkas aint clean.....THEY AINT CLEAN!!!

DEpbsvA.png

Every step you take......every move you make.

xBH50vl.png

e6a2g0k.png

gkrNW0g.png

dWvVip8.gif

I'm here for it!!!!

UKVu0t8.gif

You get inspired by Tales From the Hood???

Crazy K: "Bullets ain't got no names on em"

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/10
Here’s the 14-page indictment against Sean “Diddy” Combs.

Three counts: racketeering conspiracy, sex trafficking by force, fraud or coercion and transportation to engage in prostitution:

2/10
You can tell by the "ALC" in the case number that Diddy's case has been assigned to U.S. District Judge Andrew L. Carter Jr., a 2011 Barack Obama appointee.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_L._Carter_Jr.

3/10
Federal prosecutors are holding a press conference about Diddy’s case at 11:30 am ET (in 40 minutes!) and you can watch live on YouTube: USAO Southern District of New York

[Quoted tweet]
Live webcast at yewtu.be/@USAO_SDNY. The live video will not play on its own. After clicking the link, when the livestream begins, a red “live” box will appear over the top leftmost thumbnail – when it does, click the thumbnail to view the press conference. (2/2)

4/10
.@AP also is live streaming from outside the courthouse where Diddy is to appear, though there's nothing going on now and I don't anticipate him actually appearing in court until after the press conference. Might not be until later this afternoon. https://yewtu.be/watch?v=ehIcXDpmz2s

5/10
U.S. Attorney Damian Williams says feds seized three defaced AR-15s and 1,000 bottles of baby oil and personal lubricant from Diddy’s homes in Miami and Los Angeles in March.

“They also seized evidence of the freak offs.”

6/10
Williams told Matthew Lee of @InnerCItyPress that prosecutors are asking for Diddy to remain in jail pending trial.

7/10
More from U.S. Attorney Damian Williams on the case against Sean “Diddy” Combs:

"The indictment alleges that Combs abused and exploited women and other people for years and in a variety of ways.”

8/10
In addition to Marc Agnifilo, Diddy is represented by attorney Teny Geragos, who is Los Angeles lawyer Mark Geragos' daughter.

9/10
Here's the defense letter seeking Diddy's release. DocumentCloud

10/10
Diddy's lawyers included emails with prosecutors as exhibits for their bond request, including this email from June about Diddy's family road trip.

"They will go to Sedona, the Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion, and Death Valley."

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

GXrva-AaYAAcQen.jpg

GXrva-ObUAAqTCd.jpg

GXrva-Ca8AAw-P4.jpg

GXrva-wbcAAsYsJ.jpg

GXsYeB9aoAAVJvB.jpg

GXsY5OObUAAjnEJ.png

GXskXV3a4AAUrt4.jpg