Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If puff cuts him a check then magically all these accusers disappear. They are also trying to taint to jury pool. Puff wont get a fair trial with all the misinformation and random baseless accusations and lawsuits floating around. People will think he is guilty of something before the trial even starts.
This is the play
And This the sht I hate about our society and justice system.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Kamala is on one of those tapes. She knows diddy personally. Wait for that october surprise. :sas2: they are going to say its AI though.

And theres photos out there of the diddler and mase on a boat 69'ing each other with clothes on surrounded by a bunch of people in dressed in white.
Trump knows Diddy personally. Why did they let you out of the bushes?

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Uh……..

I fux with Scrap. I been telling nikkas the same thing, these laws for me and you. Hip hop police, Ricos, now one man Ricos. Hugh Hefner and these white folks been fukkin off on each other but they won’t dare see black men with that type of power and freedom.

Underage shyt is off limits but these adults talking about Diddy was powerful so I couldn’t escape. :childplease: I’m not hearing that. Most were willing participants

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Man getting into this Lil Rod complaint then reading parts of Cassie's....is DAMNING.

He's DONE and we haven't even heard all the shyt coming out of his federal indictment.

Oh damn, this is the first time ive gotten much beyond the info posted in this thread. Yeah, the diddler is about to get washed.

Edit: yowzers, jones’ complaint is maney af and very believable. There really might be a lot of stuff that gets exposed in this trial and beyond.

Edit edit: :damn:

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Oh damn, this is the first time ive gotten much beyond the info posted in this thread. Yeah, the diddler is about to get washed.

Edit: yowzers, jones’ complaint is maney af and very believable. There really might be a lot of stuff that gets exposed in this trial and beyond.
Oh no Diddy is DEFINITELY done. That isn’t a question.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai

I think she was on Piers Morgan with Jaguar Wright and touched on the tape. She said the subject of the tape is an even bigger household name that Diddy. Which leaves the likes of Usher, Justin Bieber and Maybe Chris Brown level guys.

Also this indirectly confirms that tapes were made without peoples knowledge so there is some sort of Epstein type Blackmail going on.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I think she was on Piers Morgan with Jaguar Wright and touched on the tape. She said the subject of the tape is an even bigger household name that Diddy. Which leaves the likes of Usher, Justin Bieber and Maybe Chris Brown level guys.

Also this indirectly confirms that tapes were made without peoples knowledge so there is some sort of Epstein type Blackmail going on.
Jamie Foxx