I know the security guard was dying laughing inside

7prQNC0.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

One of these days and its going to be VERY soon, im gonna pull your ho card @Luken for being a bytch hiding on this screenname like a fukking loser. This is my ONLY account on here. How much of a loser you have to be to LIE about being incarcerated or being a criminal as if that shyt is cool to begin with? You clearly arent mentally well and you gonna fukk around and find out the hard way for not leaving me the fukk alone with your mr. Magoo looking ass. Im gonna give you your much needed intervention. This has gone on long enough and Im gonna make you stop, weird ass bytch.

Last edited:

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
You guys really believe anything. If there was any celebrity tape floating around it would have come out and leaked years ago like they always do. And if someone other than diddy is in possession of it all this time then how could diddy use it as blackmail? doesn't even make sense.

Or you would have to be dumb enough to believe someone is shopping video evidence stolen from the fed raid during an active federal case. Either way its cap.
Basically you one of those people who don’t read or do research and just say what you want to believe . The feds have so much video footage they stated they are shocked and are overwhelmed. And there are tapes selling on the black market. They literally have these tapes in they possession, you think the department of homeland security raided not knowing for a absolute fact them tapes were there??? But argue with the official paperwork not me. They got tapes and images of numerous sexual assaults and even a shooting you can view some of yourself. Serial killers and sexual predators / rapist have a habit of keeping memories from each of their victims via a material object or capturing the entire experience for pleasure or in diddy case using tapes for blackmail