Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels

This whole segment was bullshyt :pachaha:

Worst thing dude said was that the picture pose was "uncomfortable" and didn't say that anything outside of what we see in the photograph happened. The photograph in question looks light. Then he gets real subjective and wants to define "assault". Other than that he accuses them of having weed and women at the party :ohhh:

And his parents dumbasses blaming them for having weed and women like they didn't bring their kid to an adult party :mjlol:

People popping up for their 15 minutes is a slap in the face to real victims.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Ay YO

WTF happened to Bieber man

And his manager Scooter Braun sold everything and moved his business dealings to China with a quickness!!!! I wonder if everyone knew this was coming and he got out before the Diddy stuff hit?!

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
LMAOOOO supposedly Barack Obama is on one of those videos and the only person who knows is.....Jaguar Wright

:dead:

Please stop interviewing this woman
I don't think it's Barack or Jay. It's more than likely Clive, or Lucian Grainge, or someone on their levels. Lucian Grainge is kind of as highbas it goes in the entertainment business. I could be wrong though. If it's Clive Davis, he's 92, so who knows how much longer he even has left. It's crazy to think once Clarence Avant passed the dominoes really fell fast and hard. He must have really buried a lot of skeletons for people.