Sea of thieves 15 million players worldwide.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't get Meach he keeps bringing up this trash ass game he doesn't even own or fukking play,:what: NO ONE GIVES A fukk!!?? Jesus Christ it's like he's retarded or something... shyt no one cares for this game it will never reach fortnite status and he seems to keep pointing out 15 million people play this on Xbox platform..:mjgrin: so nikka we moving on already PS5 about to drop NO ONE CARES ABOUT SEA OF TRASH!!!:camby: move on already

Now y’all don’t care. Seems y’all cared a lot about talking about the game until it’s success became undeniable.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/apparently-sea-of-thieves-is-dog-shyt.618308/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sea-of-thieves-just-got-patched-brehs.632273/

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sea-of-thievess-user-base-staying-strong.628846/

I thought @Grand Conde and the rest of you stans would have wanted an update:mjlol:
Meach said Sea of Thieves is MORE popular than Spiderman PS4!!!:laff::laff::laff: Holy shyt man...
Meach was right as usual :wow:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Player base for Sea of Theives currently larger than Spider-Man players :umad:

Is player base the sole determining factor of quality in a game?

One is also a multiplayer game and the other is a single player game. Let me guess, you thought Fortnite was the best game ever because lots of people played it. Do you also think the movies that made the most money are the best made movies?

lmao how old are you?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Is player base the sole determining factor of quality in a game?

One is also a multiplayer game and the other is a single player game. Let me guess, you thought Fortnite was the best game ever because lots of people played it. Do you also think the movies that made the most money are the best made movies?

lmao how old are you?
Quality is subjective. If this many people are playing the game it must be good to them :manny:

And yes multiplayer games tend to keep their player base longer but this is a game that released on Xbox 2 years ago and was the number one selling game on steam as recently as last month. Not very many games have that kinda success regardless if they are multiplayer or not.

I never argued anything about “quality”

you did that. How old are you :usure:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you were talkin about sales right? :ld:
If we were spiderman would be losing :umad:

Regardless you're moving goalpost. 15 million ppl play sea of thieves, yet universally all ye Sony fanboy refuse to recognize it as a success. That's all anyone needs to see. Y'all treat xbox the same way white ppl historically have treated black ppl.

15 million you say? Not good enough nagger!

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I own both but its always great watching sony fans act like complete hoes
spiderman was fukking trash ... sea of thieves is fun but not much better
both games you can fall asleep to easily .... the only part that matters is gamers are winning with both

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Its almost as if...not every gamer shares the same opinion as you :ohhh:
mase-gif.gif