Sea of thieves 15 million players worldwide.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It looks cool, what are the fun parts that made it stick around?
Just the community aspect.

Everything you do needs a community to complete.

The simple act of controlling a ship needs gameplay input from at least 3 people.

The stories are created organically by the community.

As I said before, not my style of game but it’s easy to see why it would be popular to others.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
It's just monotonous. I hate the shallowness of the game. It is fun otherwise.

Game was dead until Steam as well. Got my first cheater the other day.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Who? You talking about me?

I clearly said the game is not for me. Lots of games aren’t for me. Not very many of them have 15 million users :manny:
You and the rest of your xbot cronies. :bustback:
:wrist:This game is awesome!!! Look guys! 15 million users! It’s so great but I don’t even play it. This article online says it’s awesome so it must be awesome! :wrist:

What happened to you @MeachTheMonster. Ain’t you the same Meach that I immortalized in my signature when you said..."I said i respect opinions from the person I'm talking to. Don't post no video of someone else's opinion. You explain your position to me yourself."

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You and the rest of your xbot cronies. :bustback:
:wrist:This game is awesome!!! Look guys! 15 million users! It’s so great but I don’t even play it. This article online says it’s awesome so it must be awesome! :wrist:

What happened to you @MeachTheMonster. Ain’t you the same Meach that I immortalized in my signature when you said..."I said i respect opinions from the person I'm talking to. Don't post no video of someone else's opinion. You explain your position to me yourself."
My opinion was always that this game isn’t for me but the streamer/co-op crowd will love it.

A game being “awesome” or not is subjective to the person making the claim. I’ve NEVER said SOT is awesome or even a good game. I’ve always said it would be popular with a certain crowd of gamers. That’s it. Same way I feel Personsa is for weirdo pedos. Not for me but I can see why some people like it:manny:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
My opinion was always that this game isn’t for me but the streamer/co-op crowd will love it.

A game being “awesome” or not is subjective to the person making the claim. I’ve NEVER said SOT is awesome or even a good game. I’ve always said it would be popular with a certain crowd of gamers. That’s it. Same way I feel Personsa is for weirdo pedos. Not for me but I can see why some people like it:manny:
It hurts my soul that Sea of thieves is the only thing that has you excited on your console and you don’t even care for it.
Sea of thieves?.....breh....sea....of...thieves

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can make as many threads as you can about this game and no one here will still give a fukk. You don’t even the play or care about this game, just watch the sales stats like the crazy Stan you are :laff:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can make as many threads as you can about this game and no one here will still give a fukk. You don’t even the play or care about this game, just watch the sales stats like the crazy Stan you are :laff:
tenor.gif