Sea of thieves 15 million players worldwide.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You and the rest of your xbot cronies. :bustback:
:wrist:This game is awesome!!! Look guys! 15 million users! It’s so great but I don’t even play it. This article online says it’s awesome so it must be awesome! :wrist:

What happened to you @MeachTheMonster. Ain’t you the same Meach that I immortalized in my signature when you said..."I said i respect opinions from the person I'm talking to. Don't post no video of someone else's opinion. You explain your position to me yourself."
Stop your bytching. Must someone own a game before they’re allowed to post about it?

the anti-Microsoft bias needs to stop, especially when most of you are trolling this forum on your windows laptops.

smh

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You can make as many threads as you can about this game and no one here will still give a fukk. You don’t even the play or care about this game, just watch the sales stats like the crazy Stan you are :laff:
This is the first thread I’ve made about this game.

I really don’t give a fukk about who cares about it.

I only care about being right in my assessment as usual :myman:

Talking about sales is what I thought you Sony stans were about.........No? :usure:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You can make as many threads as you can about this game and no one here will still give a fukk. You don’t even the play or care about this game, just watch the sales stats like the crazy Stan you are :laff:
Sony stans are the fukking stat Kings. Always quoting Japanese sales and other bull. FOH hypocrite

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Stop your bytching. Must someone own a game before they’re allowed to post about it?

the anti-Microsoft bias needs to stop, especially when most of you are trolling this forum on your windows laptops.

smh
Sir....Sir! I am typing to you from a MacBook Pro. You stop that libel right now!
Also....Yes....you must own a game/console in order to Stan it so furiously.
These are the rules and all must abide by them. Even you. :ufdup:
And I generally find your posting hilarious so feel free to let me have it without holding back:dame:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
My OP is about me being right as usual:ufdup:
giphy.gif

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Why do these nikkas keep on talking about videogames they don't play :russ:
:hubie:

The type to see you across the street with fresh kicks talmbout "I see you killa! I'm tryna get like you breh!"
The type to argue with you about how good oysters rockefeller taste because Gordon Ramsey said so even though they're allergic to sea food.
The type to....ahhhhh you get the point

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

smh
Why are you always so angry? Most posters here clown around with this console war shyt but to this nikka, it’s a matter of life and death :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:mjlol:

says no one who plays games
Player base for Sea of Theives currently larger than Spider-Man players :umad:
Spiderman sold a little over 13 million and sea of thieves is at 15 million and steadily rising still. Sony fans straight up ignore this and refuse to give rare and Microsoft their props for bringing true variety to the portfolio :win:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

I don't get Meach he keeps bringing up this trash ass game he doesn't even own or fukking play,:what: NO ONE GIVES A fukk!!?? Jesus Christ it's like he's retarded or something... shyt no one cares for this game it will never reach fortnite status and he seems to keep pointing out 15 million people play this on Xbox platform..:mjgrin: so nikka we moving on already PS5 about to drop NO ONE CARES ABOUT SEA OF TRASH!!!:camby: move on already