Screenwriter exposes Hollywood, told script was 'too intelligent' for Black audiences

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Is she being truthful or is it just babble? :mjpls:Ex screenwriter exposes her experience in Hollywood.
Cliffs:
  • it's a closed power system that controls all storytelling
  • they have agendas to push
  • writers are given documents by the biggest agents in the world (like the C.I.A), the lists tells them what to write about
  • the transgender topic is one of the biggest agendas right now
  • if you're looking to develop "urban" movies (code word for "Black movies") you are given themes to write about
  • they need to be dumbed down and about poverty
  • she wrote a script with two Black leads, her agent gave the script to J3w1$h producer R0b T3it3l cause he makes "urban" movies (also known for his race baiting agendas)
  • he said it was "too intelligent" for Black audiences
  • it's social engineering , they want to create a divide, she has been to those meetings
  • you have to be compromised in order to be successful, you don't get to the top unless you are
  • people at the top like Harvey Weinstein are the most scared
  • was told by her manager that she has to tell the bigwigs "I'm willing to do anything", it's a code word and they are waiting for her to say it

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Answer is a lot less complicated than this. Internet likes conspiracy theories, but it's supply and demand.
The streaming numbers for films of certain genres are what they are. Safe investment to apply the same formula, spend a small budget, and get a return.
It's that simple.

Didn't watch the vid, but have heard many writers express frustration with how the industry is structured.

Modern era has more avenues than ever for them to create their own projects, though

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's new??? She sounds ignorant about history. Her and her agent. If you know Hollyweird, then this ain't news. Who told her and her agent to send her script to those studios or those people? As if it aint as clear as day that cism has always existed in hollyweird. I swear the worse thing is folks thinking shyts different now compared to the day of old or folks aren't following the same cycles and mistakes that the people who came before them did. Folks never learned anything but they swear they have though.

Last edited:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This is why we need more black production companies and directors. As long as the cacs and c00ns are running the show, the agenda will continue to be pushed. Black movies/shows will continue to have a drug nexus with abusive toxic men/relationships and violence.

It's not about having black actors, we know most of them are chasing the bag.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why we need more black production companies and directors. As long as the cacs and c00ns are running the show, the agenda will continue to be pushed. Black movies/shows will continue to have a drug nexus with abusive toxic men/relationships and violence.

It's not about having black actors, we know most of them are chasing the bag.

There are black production companies and directors. They don't get support though. :yeshrug: did the agent ever send the script to them? They could have even if they weren't interested in working with them but they never thought of them....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
images

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
There are black production companies and directors. They don't get support though. :yeshrug: did the agent ever spend the script to them?

I read some article on the production of the Lord of the Rings films. Essentially, Disney at the last moment decided that they were only willing to spend a certain amount of money on the film.

That wasn't acceptable to the Directors who asked if they could shop around. I think Weinstein told them that they needed to find a buyer within 2 weeks, the price was the millions they'd already invested, and he would be entitled to 5% of the gross. They were setup to fail. Even though they succeeded against the odds, Weinstein still got his cut.

The point I'm getting at is it isn't as simple as taking their script to a black production company. When dealing with shyt like Intellectual property, things have the potential to get ugly real quick.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
There are black production companies and directors. They don't get support though. :yeshrug: did the agent ever send the script to them? They could have even if they weren't interested in working with them but they never thought of them....

Tyler Perry's production company still has that nexus. I'd say he's supported. Not to mention the cross dressing agenda he's assisting with when he plays Medea.

I can only speculate, but I'd say the ones that don't get support, were given instructions and decided against it, so they've been blacklisted.