SCOTUS Watch Thread

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I'm not saying you can't turn an 'L' into a fundraising haul. But this was an ass kicking and no amount of MSNBC will cover it up.
His point was who gives a fukk about Biden during this moment. Stop thinking about these people as great men, and start looking at the people next to you who will be impacted.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
His point was who gives a fukk about Biden during this moment. Stop thinking about these people as great men, and start looking at the people next to you who will be impacted.

Who said they were great men? When you take an L, you take the L. And he's president taking an L.

How hard is that to comprehend? He has some great wins, Chips Act, infrastructure bill, low unemployment.

But I call it like I see it.

The minute he signed that student loan plan (especially knowing who was at this SC) he owned this. Period.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Who said they were great men? When you take an L, you take the L. And he's president taking an L.

How hard is that to comprehend? He has some great wins, Chips Act, infrastructure bill, low unemployment.

What you're saying makes no sense.

The judiciary is a separate and coequal branch of government with 6 out of 9 members that were appointed by Republican Presidents.

How does this decision by them result in an "L" for Biden? What could he have done to prevent this?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
What you're saying makes no sense.

The judiciary is a separate and coequal branch of government with 6 out of 9 members that were appointed by Republican Presidents.

How does a decision by them result in an "L" for Biden?

Is Obamacare a 'W' for Obama by that same standard or it was 'different' then?

Of course this SC is a POS but he knew who exactly he was dealing with when he signed that plan and who was there when he did it. An expected loss does not get shielded as being a loss

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

The minute he signed that student loan plan (especially knowing who was at this SC) he owned this. Period.
I don’t care about Biden. I care about the people who won’t have some of their debt cancelled. By only focusing on Biden, you are putting him on a pedestal. He is fine either way.

The people impacted by this are who matter.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I don’t care about Biden. I care about the people who won’t have some of their debt cancelled. By only focusing on Biden, you are putting him on a pedestal. He is fine either way.

I'm not all for the student loan debt relief myself. I mean shyt, you KNEW what paperwork you signed.

Should folks get car payment relief too? And no I am not MAGA or even close.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

The people impacted by this should be in a better standing concerning student loans than they could ever imagine

Let’s not also forget the fact that people with degrees outearned people without degrees by alot

This sucks but let’s be grounded in reality

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not all for the student loan debt relief myself. I mean shyt, you KNEW what paperwork you signed.

Finish the thought and explain how the student loans can be style of in bankruptcy court

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Finish the thought and explain how the student loans can be style of in bankruptcy court

Confused by the wording. It is what it is. Yes college is too expensive but fukk at the same time think long and hard before you take out a fukking mortgage.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

What's the difference between a car loan or student loan?