Schoolboy Q "They just canceled my show in Toronto. Now when somebody get hurt don't cry"

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It always seems like it would be mentally taxing to always keep up with. Especially for the real banged out dudes who write with Ks after certain letters and other hood abbreviations when typing.

text replacement on iPhone ftw

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Drake called the cops on Dot and TDE :mjlol: how small hat-esque of him :mjgrin:
full

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
After the Push and Ross situations, I think it’s hard for anybody with authority to be able to play ignorant about the potential risks of that show. just from a liability standpoint I think you leave yourself wide open. It’s also pretty crappy weather wise.

And lastly :heh: literally owns the club.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
This ngga putting all that street shyt on the net :scust: 5+ years of dad golf life nut he flipped just for this
Lsme as fukk if Drake behind this
Guys, this is clearly “hip hop cop” stuff intervening.

Yall saw them do this for decades in NYC and LA…even Miami, Houston and ATL…yall think Toronto doesn’t have the internet? The police ain’t letting that shyt fly knowing full well where this can go.

This is above Drake.

I doubt Drake even really knew he had a show like that in Toronto. I can’t imagine him worrying about Q.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s either :

1. Drake is behind is this and got the show cancelled cause he still salty

2. Our p*ssy ass local government that hates any event with a large crowd of black people

3. Q got shook and got ahead of it, cancelling the show but this is the least likely

It’s nothing else

Daps
It’s either :

2. Our p*ssy ass local government that hates any event with a large crowd of black people

3. Q got shook and got ahead of it, cancelling the show but this is the least likely

It’s nothing else

wasn't there just flooding there yesterday? maybe something got wet lol

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
It’s either :

It’s nothing else
The answer is more than likely #2.