ScHoolboy Q - CrasH Talk (Discussion Thread)

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
"Dangerous " ft Kid Cudi is my favorite. One of those song I cant get the song out of my head humming the words through out the day.

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
not sure what you mean by that but bottom line is...did i say something that isnt true? :wow:

most of my points were general music business points some people just refuse to acknowledge either cuz they don't know better or they are being butt hurt and subjective.
the rest is just my opinion about the album :yeshrug:
Breh are you on TDE's payroll or something?:russ:

Asicz

Daps
You guys still think artist are gonna give you a full complete album in 2019.

Sorry yall didn't get the memo Rap is a singles driven art form now this ain't

1500 streams = one album sold.

Asicz

Daps
Rob Markman on Genius For the Record made an interesting comparison comparing this album to Cool Breeze from Dungeon Family debut album.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Rob Markman on Genius For the Record made an interesting comparison comparing this album to Cool Breeze from Dungeon Family debut album.

I like their album discussion, waiting for the heads at DEHH to drop their review

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I've been thinking...this album is so fukking joyless and not fun. Q albums tend to be dark, but every album had multiple bangers that were fun. Even Blankface's dark ass shyt had the Dogg Pound track and That Part. This shyt just sounds monotone and low energy.

I like Water but it fits the general sound/tone of the album.

Asicz

Daps
I've been thinking...this album is so fukking joyless and not fun. Q albums tend to be dark, but every album had multiple bangers that were fun. Even Blankface's dark ass shyt had the Dogg Pound track and That Part. This shyt just sounds monotone and low energy.

Do you hate Mobb Deep Hell on Earth LP?

• Dap
Reactions: mbz

Asicz

Daps
The problem with the modern RAP listened is that they Have been conditioned to hear 1000 bpm uptmepo tracks and cant tolerate anything else.

The golden eras of Hip Hop varied in tempo and usually stayed in The low to mid tempo range and correleted with better and classic acclaimed music.

The modern is Rap listener is preferences (reflected in alot of this thread) for the last 8 years is ruining Rap imo.

Daps
U

Who cares about joy lol. The best album of the year so far, boogies "everythings for sale" is sad af. Still amazing