ScHoolboy Q - CrasH Talk (Discussion Thread)

TheGregReaper

#HeatNation #SouthernCalUSC #LiverpoolFC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WATTS & Inglewood Southern Kalifornia
I’mma have to ride out with it tomorrow on the way home from work.

But my first thought after the first listen confirms what I was afraid of...

This ain’t nowhere near as good as Blank Face:disturbedfrancis:

Last edited:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Album overall is ok. I feel he could have trimmed the whack tracks off, made some of the great songs longer and just made this a stronger body of work and an ep :russ:

With that said I thought some of the tracks were dope as fukk but others were not like Water and Chopstix which imo I respect him for trying but the execution was off. He has some great tracks on here but I still get the feeling he rushed to put this together or his heart wasn't all the way into making this after finally hearing it but it's not as bad as I though it would be.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
This ain’t hittin at all to me!

On the Cudi joint now. That Drunk beat was heat but Q ain’t come right on that :hhh:

Besides Numb Numb he don’t got that ONE like John Muhr, black thoughts, by any means. Might give it a second spin

Edit: Oh hell nah I know the Cudi feature ain’t just hums :martin: I’ll wait for Rashad or Dot I’m done with this one for the night he wasting my high :pachaha:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just gave this a full listen, and man this album is wack, 4 or 5 standouts that all need to be a verse longer and put on a different album cos the rest of this shyt is some throwaway mixtape sounding garbage, last time TDE disappointed me like this was when I listened to These Days after bumping Control system non stop for 2 years, fukk this album :camby: