ScHoolboy Q - CrasH Talk (Discussion Thread)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice:

i'ma give it more listens but off one listen he's gonna need to come back with some heat quick to make me erase this from my memory.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
attention the only good song on here. and the black folk beat is fukking beautiful. wasted just like the hook said.

everyone involved in the creation of this album except nez and rio are going to hell.

fukk this album.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
This album eh so far.

Disappointed. Going off the singles(Num num, and crash, chopsticks was ok) i wasn't expecting Blankface. But hoped it would be just as good.

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a theory: most of the solo songs are what the album was going to be until either Top or Interscope said :usure: and made Q flood the rest with features/shytty beats

I'm pulling this straight out of thin air but something aint right about this joint
I haven't even listened to the album yet and I can tell you that's what happened. Labels don't care about quality of albums. They never have and never will. They just want to make money so they force features.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
"Attention" needs to be longer.

Idk, just seems short despite being over 3 mins

NYtymes

All Star
Daps
This was dope start to finish on the first listen, good thing i dont let them early negative predictions get to me ... production is great on here

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Numb Numb juice too hard :wow: Album too gangster and hard so far with the exception of Chopstix.

Chopstix aint terrible and I respect him trying but he needed someone tell him no and to try it again till he finds the right one lol. He didn't need a video for that one in the very least.

It's crazy cos he had a version of Chopstix with Kendrick first which they canned for the Travis Scott version. They clearly thought they had something special with that song but they were way off.