ScHoolboy Q - CrasH Talk (Discussion Thread)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Wiki has all the production credits btw

No. Title Writer(s) Producer(s) Length
1. "Gang Gang"
  • DJ Fu
  • J-Bo
2:15
2. "Tales"
2:53
3. "Chopstix" (with Travis Scott)
DJ Dahi 3:00
4. "Numb Numb Juice"
1:47
5. "Drunk" (featuring6lack)
3:32
6. "Lies" (featuring Ty Dolla Sign andYG)
  • Sounwave
  • Carter
2:51
7. "5200"
3:31
8. "Black Folk"
  • Hanley
  • Natche
  • Dutton
  • DJ Dahi
  • Jake One
2:27
9. "Floating" (featuring 21 Savage)
3:06
10. "Dangerous" (featuring Kid Cudi)
DJ Dahi 2:30
11. "Die Wit Em"
  • Hanley
  • LaTour
  • Juliano
  • Daveon Jackson
  • Cardo
  • Juliano
  • Yung Exclusive
3:09
12. "Crash"
Boi-1da 2:41
13. "Water" (featuring Lil Baby)
  • Cardo
  • Juliano
2:42
14. "Attention"
  • Hanley
  • Wesonga
  • Loving
Nez & Rio 3:21
Hmm, lots of cardo. He’s lowkey been one if my favorite producers for the past 10 years, may have to up my anticipation a bit

deeman

All Star
Daps
Here we go with the Travis Scott feature that will just sound like a whole Travis Scott song.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Wait hold up :ohhh:

Anyone else notice them song lengths?

I’m all for short and sweet albums if it’s fire but only 6 of these tracks are longer than 3 minutes and even that’s just barely :francis:
Damn, just saw that. That’s actually disappointing because Q can easily create 4-5 minute songs that leave you wanting more, all those sub 3 min songs are worrisome.

For an artist like him, between him sounding “off” on the singles and the short song lengths, I really wonder if his heart wasn’t in this album?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, just saw that. That’s actually disappointing because Q can easily create 4-5 minute songs that leave you wanting more, all those sub 3 min songs are worrisome.

For an artist like him, between him sounding “off” on the singles and the short song lengths, I really wonder if his heart wasn’t in this album?
Right, like if you look at most of my replies on the last 2 pages it just looks like I’m shytting on this or hating without hearing it, but it’s only because I hold Q to a high standard after dropping 4 real dope albums in a row.

But then I remember seeing the track list for Oxymoron and being disappointed cos a lot of the dope shyt he was teasing on snapchat and insta got left off due to sample clearance and that album was still dope aside from a few weak tracks so we’ll see

(Replace those weak tracks with DWH3 and those fly lo produced tracks tho and that album would be :wow:)

Last edited: