School me brehs. You ever smash clients or subordinates?

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Its going to be ok dont listen to these scary ass hoes op. U can smash all the coworkers u like just gotta metoo them before they think to metoo u.

I mean u gotta be quick my G start filing that report to HR while u get dem last backshots in. U can lean on her back.

guy-with-black-jacket-think.gif

Daps
y'all all saying that if a chick was at work giving you the eyes, looking all good, you aren't about to shoot that shot? You spend time with this person, there's clear and obvious chemistry, but nah we coworkers we can't do that? You shutting it down for real?
If she my subordinate then yes im shutting that down. How do yall even trust a girl that you smashing that can instantly fukk your life up in a heartbeat. No p*ssy is worth that stress cmon now black man

• Dap
Reactions: b_b

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If you're her direct supervisor or manager, don't do it. Everybody else is fair game, don't listen to these scary nikkas.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Let these dudes destroy themselves nefore they drag you down. You can only tell someone the truth but 2 times before you leave them to their own stupidity.

There's always that dude that gets in his own way and wanna use you to vent. Callin you up with fukked up stories he proud of. Wanna use you to pull him off the ledge. It's draining.

Last edited: