School me brehs. You ever smash clients or subordinates?

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I hired a manager that fukked his money up because he couldn't keep his dikk out of employees. They always catch feelings and he shrugs it off

Nobody ever accused him of anything, but he eneded up with a crazy baby mama that legitimately tries to ruin his life at least twice a week when they aren't on good terms. She wants to start a family, but he can't help himself

Good dude and one of the best at his job too, but I can't put him in another position because I can't trust a man that can't control himself. Too much drama

His life would instantly improve at least 60% if he could just control his dikk but he legitimately can't

Pathetic

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I can't get into any kind debauchery ? All yall level headed dudes post here in the day time :why:
You can so long as you're willing to accept the risks.

And the fact that you're even asking the question shows that you're not built for it.

Only dirtbags win at that game. Dude attempting to be dirtbags always get extorted and end up losing.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Don’t do it, not worth it learned that in my late teens and I was working at a dead end job going to college. My current career and reputation is way too important to risk over any woman I engage with professional

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Subordinates? Yes. More often than not, nothing happens, but is it really worth that risk?? Coincidentally, I only came to that realization after I got my nut off.

:manny:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
You can so long as you're willing to accept the risks.

And the fact that you're even asking the question shows that you're not built for it.

Only dirtbags win at that game. Dude attempting to be dirtbags always
This thread wasn't supposed to be like this. Nothing but harsh realities in here :to:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where you been at breh? They in here giving me hell. Please educate these people
I worked at a large gym chain in college, at the front desk

It was the kinda job that was passed down from one friend to another when they graduated. we had a staff of like 15 people

Man listen we had all types of people coming and going working there over the years.

I had this bad Puerto Rican girl. Like 5'2. She was crazy tho, mad jealous. On and off for like two years. Crazy stressful.

My boy dated two diff employees during his time there.

My other boy who just worked out there ended up getting married to another girl who worked out there.

Towards the end of my time there I met my (now) wife. One of her friends passed her down the job. She was on the dance team. Once we met up outside the gym it was a wrap.

Married for 5 years, together for like 12

Shooters shoot

I am close friends with all of those people to this day

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
I have some smashable employees but i'm not the type to put people in compromising situations :francis:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y'all all saying that if a chick was at work giving you the eyes, looking all good, you aren't about to shoot that shot? You spend time with this person, there's clear and obvious chemistry, but nah we coworkers we can't do that? You shutting it down for real?

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
y'all all saying that if a chick was at work giving you the eyes, looking all good, you aren't about to shoot that shot? You spend time with this person, there's clear and obvious chemistry, but nah we coworkers we can't do that? You shutting it down for real?

Co workers do that shyt all the time. Boss to subordinate is where its tricky

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
tell us your story breh ......somebody fukking with you :mjlit:

63ae72f92d774c4d89378751a82a4876_1675619338~tplv-photomode-zoomcover:720:720.jpeg

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Even if there aren’t fraternization rules in place, it’s just not a great idea. The world’s a big place, can find plenty of women’s cheeks to clap outside of your job.