School me brehs. You ever smash clients or subordinates?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
images

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
No but I've smashed two of my managers. One I used to hit and/or get sucked on every single day on lunch break for 3 years because she had a DUI, no license, and would ride with me on break and I would drop her off at home after work sometimes and hit while her cats were watching, while her bf was at work...I miss that fat white girl sometimes

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
No but I've smashed two of my managers. One I used to hit and/or get sucked on every single day on lunch break for 3 years because she had a DUI, no license, and would ride with me on break and I would drop her off at home after work sometimes and hit while her cats were watching, while her bf was at work...I miss that fat white girl sometimes

tumblr_inline_moioobNnVF1qz4rgp.gif

repped :wow:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
OP works at Burger King.....shyt goes left he can make fries at Wendy's or some shyt.

Turn that walk in to the boom boom room OP u 69 gawd :takedat:
Hmmm handling the buns over at Wendy's would be a nice side quest :ehh:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It rarely end up good. They will have leverage over going forward.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
How did it begin? Did she randomly just offer to give you head one day? How did you guys get to that point?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
You should not mix work with un-seriousness, its best to always be professional.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
How did it begin? Did she randomly just offer to give you head one day? How did you guys get to that point?
We had worked with each other at a previous job but didnt really know or interact with each other. At the job where she was my manager we just became cool because we were familiar with each other and she managed my team. One day she found out that I used to go to Goodwill on lunch break to find shyt to flip so she asked could she start riding with me.

She was going through it with her bf for a while and one day she was in the car sad. She was crying and kind of depressed so I did my best to talk her through it and while we were in the parking lot of the mall, with tears still on her face she literally said "*my name* can I suck your dikk?". From there it was an every day occurrence. Eventually we ended up actually fukking in the car after we went to the bar with some other coworkers one night.

Down the line she told me she told me she liked me for a while but wouldn't say anything because she had a bf but she just stopped caring.