Scathing article from Eurogamer for the Xbox One X

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
player pool thing was a joke breh. :skip:
Oh.:russ: My bad. I can't tell when y'all troll joking or are just being ridiculous.

Playerbase & exclusive/timed content>>>>>> resolution bump
@Rekkapryde See, this is why I don't know when brehs are serious are not.

Clearly playerbase is more important however when the difference to the actual gamer, not on paper, is not noticeable, it shouldn't even be part of the equation.

Although, the exclusive content being more important than the resolution is a valid opinion. I can't hate on that.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Oh.:russ: My bad. I can't tell when y'all troll joking or are just being ridiculous.

@Rekkapryde See, this is why I don't know when brehs are serious are not.

Clearly playerbase is more important however when the difference to the actual gamer, not on paper, is not noticeable, it shouldn't even be part of the equation.

Although, the exclusive content being more important than the resolution is a valid opinion. I can't hate on that.

my point with the X was not the power. It's if the difference in power (compared to the pro) is enough to justify the purchase esp considering the lack of exclusives on the Xbox this late in the game.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
my point with the X was not the power. It's if the difference in power (compared to the pro) is enough to justify the purchase esp considering the lack of exclusives on the Xbox this late in the game.
I definitely feel you.

If the difference is similar to the difference we've experienced between the X1 and the PS4 then the jump by PS4 people isn't really justified.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not for me

And plenty others.

Single player games player base mean absolutely nothing

Funny enough there aren't many major multiplat single player games these days. Must pubs/devs are focusing on pushing games as service, and ironically sony, and i mean irony in context to your posts, are the ones leading the charge for/in single player stories.

More and more the single player component in games is either getting smaller in both scale and ambition or outright dumb down. Sony first party is dishing them out though, and their offerings are also complimented with/by their japanese support. I guess there's Nintendo as well.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Playerbase & exclusive/timed content>>>>>> resolution bump
Then why didn't you rock an Xbox360 :popcorn:
player pool thing was a joke breh. :skip:
Cladyclad didn't get the memo :mjlol:
1.) If you been paying attention then you'd already know the answer to that question. Digital foundry already broke it down 2days ago.

2.) You keep saying exclusives but you don't play exclusives like that. I'm certain you still haven't gotten close to finishing horizon. But you would be playing Madden right now if you had an Xbox. You'd have been playing it on Monday :ufdup: and since you don't have an Xbox, there are a ton of exclusives you can not get. And most of them will be upgraded big-time so the time to make that jump is now. Enjoy playing Halo and Gears in native 4k my nikka. You fukked up talking that game shyt :camby:
The jump between PS4 and X1 is only justified sometimes. And most of the time it's with the exclusive content.
Name any time it was "justified" :popcorn:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Then why didn't you rock an Xbox360 :popcorn:

Cladyclad didn't get the memo :mjlol:

1.) If you been paying attention then you'd already know the answer to that question. Digital foundry already broke it down 2days ago.

2.) You keep saying exclusives but you don't play exclusives like that. I'm certain you still haven't gotten close to finishing horizon. But you would be playing Madden right now if you had an Xbox. You'd have been playing it on Monday :ufdup: and since you don't have an Xbox, there are a ton of exclusives you can not get. And most of them will be upgraded big-time so the time to make that jump is now. Enjoy halo and gears in native 4k my nikka. You fukked up talking that game shyt :camby:

Name any time it was "justified" :popcorn:

Aint reading all that. Only 1 exclusive I haven't "played" that I bought. Buy your 4k TV (no element brand) and your X1X and enjoy.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Aint reading all that. Only 1 exclusive I haven't "played" that I bought. Buy your 4k TV (no element brand) and your X1X and enjoy.
Claim to be a college grad then routinely struggle to read paragraphs brehs :francis:

Rekka must have been some 5-star recruit who blew his knee out before taking the field :jbhmm:

And you see how he wrote "played"

You wanna elaborate on that or would you like me to tell the beautiful people :ufdup:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A boon for the fans, with a little exclusive vertical stand thrown in to boot. Given the hits the brand has taken over the past few years, staying upright might be all that can be asked for right now.

The poetic vulgarity

Vince-McMahon-distraught.gif

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
It just dawned on me

I have 3 games being delivered on Tuesday and they're all PS4 exclusives :dead:

Spend $500 to watch Netflix brehs :dayum:
What three games are you waiting for :popcorn:

Then enjoy the inferior copy of 99.9% of all the games on your system, and miss out on 100% of the exclusive games from that systems competition, leaving you with knack and Killzone And a couple other games with no replay value :stopitslime: